Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

BAH!!! 3-1 City,these cunts should have lost 3 points just for wearing that shitstain of a shirt.

2 Likes

Podence well and truly bottled some good chances smh

2 Likes

Good night, ladies and gents.
See you all at least on Thursday for the League cup and AC Milan vs BodĆø Glimt (which is going to be a great game).

2 Likes

Wolves missed a fair few chances there to at least come away with a draw. They could have done with a player like Jota!

Man City up and running. Canā€™t stand them, but this season is going to be hard fought, and close between us.

2 Likes

Weā€™ve only got ourselves to blame. Jota and Wolves win that game. Pity. Weā€™ll just have to win all the games.

2 Likes

Wolves looked pretty meh if Iā€™m honest

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what I suggested yesterday we should have waited signing him until Thursday so that he can help them beat shitty and then help us beat the arse on monday

4 Likes

I think weā€™re going to run away with it again to be honest! I always believed that we would get back on top one day, but I never dreamed how spectacularly we would do it! This is one of the happiest periods of my whole adult life. Itā€™s the stuff of fantasy :smiley: :+1:t2:

4 Likes

To be fair, thatā€™s only been a year or two, right?

3 Likes

To be fair the 5 years of Klopp have been an upward trajectory to this point, long may it continue.

6 Likes

Wasnā€™t sure if you were replying to me, Matty. I was just joking about the duration of @Red_Submarineā€™s adult life :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So we need just another 30 wins to be first to reach 2,000?
By the end of this season? Doable by maintaining the form of last 2 seasons. :grinning:

4 Likes
1 Like

Yep. Not a surprise, really, things are escalating pretty quickly over here currently, and while I think they want to avoid a second national lockdown except as a last resort, I think itā€™s more or less inevitable.

8 Likes

Yeah, the updates arenā€™t encouraging and I wouldnā€™t be surprised if the League is suspended around October.

1 Like

I think they will try and keep it on, I do expect a return to more of the stringent stuff we saw in restart mind.

With no fan they will be desperate for the government not to halt completely due to the TV deals.

4 Likes

Agreed. Might depend on how many cases of players getting Covid we see though.

1 Like

Yeah you might be right, I expect a return to stringent measures from this weekend.

Was a bit surprised that Gundagon had it and yet no other Man City player did.

2 Likes
3 Likes

The seasonā€™s potential for unravelling very quickly due to infections is clear now to everyone. Thereā€™s going to be no way of rearranging anything from this crazily condensed fixture schedule.

2 Likes