Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

Lovely finish. Definitely offside though.

2 Likes

Bawahahaha

2 Likes

That’s offside ffs

1 Like

Offside

1 Like

Hahahahahha!

Indicative of this match, however. You’ve got Fernandes and Pogba somehow in the position of last ditch defender. Both get snookered. Can’t be the way Ole drew the plan, eh?

2 Likes

There was clear contact from Pogba’s movement into the back of the forward - the only reason for it not to be penalty was that the Brighton player created the contact. Questionable to my mind, but fair enough. However, the contact was real. As has been noted, Fernandes has not won a cleaner penalty than that in his entire ManU career

7 Likes

How does the Lino miss that? Very obvious.

1 Like

Damn, that was a good goal from Rashford that time. Real calm on the ball

3 Likes

Ok that was a pretty nice goal. Rashford had 3 defenders and Mat Ryan on a string.

1 Like

Wonderful goal by a great lad. Shame he plays for the scum.

5 Likes

Look, I think you are using hyperbole here, which is normal for most fans but a tad unlike you.

Let us just say that I don’t agree on either of your points after having seen it 2-3 times.

Ffs. Ben white.

3 Likes

Well taken in fairness. Poor defending is a help

3 Likes

Meh, I think Brighton has another goal in them. Fairly entertaining game this though.

Hyperbole? That is Fernandes’ bread and butter move, cut across defender, stop, throw arm out (not sure if the ref waved it off because of that little shirt tug), fall down.

I don’t really have a problem with it being waved off, but if you are going to call a yellow on every forward who goes down when he gets barged into like that, there are going to be a lot of yellows - and Fernandes is owed a bushel or two. For me, neither a penalty, nor a yellow.

4 Likes

I think they might have a realistic chance of beating Brighton now. Ole is a miracle worker

1 Like

Cammon ya all
Do the Bruno, Do the Bruno

1 Like

That one isn’t a pen but jfc, Maguire is a sloppy jackass.

3 Likes

Unlucky!!! How does he miss that?!!!

3 Likes