Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

We may all smirk at the Ev, but I think the London clubs and Manu U are going to have to keep an eye out for Everton. Ancelotti does seem to be having a positive effect and in this game Ev look way better than Man U did earlier.

6 Likes

Where the hell did that extra 5 minutes come from that ref was dodgy as f… and to get their obligatory penalty at the end to add insult to injury Brighton were robbed they deserved at least a point.

Sakho feeling it today. Couple of his heart in throat tricks already.

2 Likes

So far Everton has done well. I agree with those who say that Everton might be a positive surprise this year. If absolutely all goes well for them, Top 6. But on paper their squad is not better than Top 8-9, but we’ll see.

Kouyate header 1-1,back post header off a corner,Pickfords arms couldn’t reach up high enough to save it.

8 Likes

A very strong header on a set ball. Hard to stop him for Everton defenders.

2 Likes

Just returned from walking our dog and saw Pickford flailing.

7 Likes

Tell us though Magnustradamus if the Ev finishes ahead of the ChevOles.

Yeah, although to be fair, I don’t think Allison or any other keeper would have saved most of the time. It came in hard and fast, so unless you have some alien DNA,hard to have that good reflexes. But of course, such saves happen, though they are rare.

2 Likes

My table prediction for Ev just went from 8th to 8th in a minute. I think they might reach half our points total this season though.

2 Likes

Lol…

Well, I need to wait until half time with my prediction. This is a rough game to predict, lol.
Right now it looks feisty, but chances are indeed there that both teams will end up higher on the table than Ole Gunnar’s Manchester United. In any case, one of them definitely will and I think Everton will edge it over Palace, because I got this funny Everton feeling today in my left little toe.

1 Like

That’s never a pen in million years…

Tough one this. I think the correct ruling is no Bruno, no pen.

1 Like

This is exactly the sort of clear non-handball that VAR tends to give. Absolutely fucking pathetic.

4 Likes

Silliness really

He is supposed to cut his arms off or what… That was never a pen…

1 Like

Everton playing rather well. I like how they are organised in the midfield. Aggressive. Makes it easier for their defence. They actually play positive football.

I think he will give this even though it was a point blank header, because the ball was flying towards an Everton player and thus a chance but was stopped by the arm.

Edit. I was right, but mark my words, I don’t like this read of the rules. But it is in the rules, but it shouldn’t be. You can’t dodge that.

3 Likes

And just like that the air comes out the game

3 Likes

Never a penalty that against Palace and Ward. Harsh.

2 Likes

It’s getting to the stage where defenders will need their arms cut off and not have any physical contact with attackers in order not to give Pens away.
Its gone fucking mental.

3 Likes