Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

Dear Brendan: do something.

1 Like

Yep, in context of last season it doesn’t change. Am thinking from an overall perspective. The entire thing needs to be relooked.

What does he normally do when under pressure. :grin:

1 Like

From my view he only raised his arm because of a slight push in his back.

I hate that so many games are being decided by completely involuntary actions at the moment.

3 Likes

Yeah, absolute shit show of an interpretation that will absolutely ruin games. But it has a been a slow continued progress towards this point, and many decisions will be agonized over this year with complaints about the “new rule” over decisions that would have also been given in previous years.

2 Likes

Looked like it,he was the only player walking away from the ref with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp,wait hang on
no it was joao sacramento Spurs assistant manager sent off

1 Like

Envelope tricks?

1 Like

And now for the real challenge: rooting for Jonny Evans.

1 Like

Well, tough luck Mourinho. That must taste ashen. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

It’s weird how last season there was a perceived bias in favour of defences with the handball rule immediately disqualifying any goal with a handball at any point in the build up.

Now there seems to be a clear bias towards attack with only “immediate” handballs counting - apparently after Man Utd’s game then 4 seconds is not immediate enough - and defenders being punished for seemingly any contact with their arm unless their arms were welded to the side of their body at that moment.

There’s probably no black and white on a handball, if has to be referees discretion and not decided from higher authority. “Natural position” sounds lovely right up you have someone get pushed in the back, unbalancing them and a striker head the ball into their arm from 6 inches away. It’s not clear cut so the refereeing authorities can’t create a ‘one size fits all’ rule as they seem to have with the unnatural silhouette rule.

I feel sorry for the referees who have to implemt these rules that know are bollocks.

4 Likes

Just read “Liverpool” mentioned a few times on the Spuds forums

IF it were us we wouldn’t have been hanging on for a 1-0 against Newcastle LOL

3 Likes

Jose not providing fodder today. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow then.

2 Likes

Steve Bruce talking sense

4 Likes

City will score three or four I wonder how many Leicester will.

2 Likes

Please Leicester. Have one of your best days in recent times.

8 Likes

Vardy will fuck 'em up. No problems.

2 Likes

Marhez has started it.

1 Like

1-0 to the wankers,good finish by Mahrez though

3 Likes

Unsolid marking

2 Likes

That was some hit. Proper credit where it’s due.

9 Likes