Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

Grumbles Good finish. Kind of nice to watch.

1 Like

Damn, what a hit right into the far top corner.

LC was already under siege from the get go. This does not look good.

1 Like

And with his ‘weaker’ foot. Unstoppable.

4 Likes

Let’s get a drinks break, Brendan

1 Like

Oh wow.
He did say it!!

8 Likes

Not until he has a few glasses of red.

3 Likes

Schmeichel has had an awful start

2 Likes

I’m starting to think Brendan’s banking on the new handball rule

4 Likes

Two games in one weekend decided by penalties awarded essentially after play had ended, using VAR to adjudicate a handball.

IFAB would seem to have got it wrong.

1 Like

Even Bruce thinks it was bad. Think this will blow up as soon as we get one in this way, if it hasn’t already.

2 Likes

I’m surprised Leicester has had 24% possession

2 Likes

Have to say Mahrez has done well to make that right-sided role his own. Nowhere near Mo, of course, in terms of influence, but he’s the second-best RW in the League for me.

Struggling to recall a Rodgers side this far into the low block. Manchester City press has been impressive.

2 Likes

Penalty against Suarez…He did it his way…but…wait…wait…disallowed …and then, he scores-nice header!
wrong thread…it’s Primera…sorry-second language :innocent:

Bruce, on the other hand, has happily complained about ‘consistency’, when variation of interpretation is the inevitable consequence of a rule that has some nuance - the entire problem we are seeing is a function of the fact that discretion has been removed from referees. Contact with the arm in the box is now a penalty, simple. The only gray left is related to the body shape, an arm across one’s own torso will not be penalized.

2 Likes

Should have been 1-1.

2 Likes

Oof, Fernandinho — should be 2-0.

Opened city up nicely,just a shame they fucked it at the end,hopefully they can get a couple more of those before the end of the game.

3 Likes

No idea what Justin was thinking

1 Like

Well, I guess my stream is behind, lol, should have been 1-1!

1 Like