Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

Palace are losing their heads… Should have got in Benteke and gone for it with Zaha and Ayew when the score was 1-0…

Rooney wins it.

1 Like

So stupid from Sakho that, what the fuck is he doing?

Abraham having a whinge now.

3 Likes

Sakho having a mare today, he’s fucking useless.

2 Likes

I am glad that Sakho is not a Liverpool player.

3 Likes

You could read that sentence and imagine he never had been.

2 Likes

This is why Mamadou Sakho was moved quicker than a Jerry Lee Lewis marriage… looks like a piss drunk giraffe at times

2 Likes

It began promising (from a Crystal Palace Pov), but Chelsea has been really good this second half; too good for Palace. Credit to them. It is fair that they are up by a lot. Annoying though.

2 Likes

Anyway, this match is done for. I am having some hopes for Leeds though. Perhaps unfair to them, there should be no squad comparison with Man City obviously, but who knows, maybe Leeds could get a result ? Liked what I have seen from them so far anyway.

I could mark Werner out of a game with my dick tucked between my legs.

1 Like

Did not think Chelsea would tear them apart like that

1 Like

So with Mane and Thiago both testing positive for coronavirus, whilst the P/L confirm 10 positive tests in the latest round of testing https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54330002 one has to wonder, how many clubs/players will be considering withdrawing from the upcoming international fixtures? and also how many positive tests will it take for the league to be suspended again?

2 Likes

If Leeds play like against us and Fulham city will have a field day.

Big Tom Davies and goofy sigurdsson going to run the show!!

Funny thing is, I don’t think there were anywhere near this many when they pulled the plug in March.

3 Likes

Would be nice for Brighton to bring a little of the heat they did against MU last weekend.

1 Like

Were they testing players at anything like this pace then? I don’t remember.

1 Like

If I remember it correctly, it was after Arsenal played in Greece and Arteta tested positive.

Not sure if anyone else had tested positive at that point or not but my gut feeling is he was the first.

1 Like

Probably. I think Leeds have been very good so far, but they have of course major weaknesses that can be exploited by teams like Manchester City. It is one of the league favorites against a newly promoted side after all. But I do think Leeds can score a goal. And I do like how they fight.
Going to watch the game anyway !

2 Likes

No, I don’t think they were doing systematic testing, so the circumstances are obviously different. If I recall correctly, the players who were reported to have it in March were all symptomatic and discovered to have the virus that way.

2 Likes