Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

United are linked with Cavani now… United turning into Manchester Pensioners Club… Think some serious financial problems there… Let alone Sancho they couldn’t even complete a 15 million deal for Telles…

3 Likes

From a Brighton perspective, they’ve been a little too easy to score on thus far this season. They’re going to need some improvement there if they want to stay up.

1 Like

I think they will stay up. They are not that bad imo. But they are frail for sure.

Was a bit surprised they let Duffy go to Celtic on loan.

1 Like

You’d have to think Leeds have some chance. They won’t sit back.

4 Likes

Unfortunately think they will go down along with Fulham…Nice teamand I would them to stay up but their defending is so bad… Unlucky to have lost a point last week against United and these lost points definitely will count a lot in the end… Defence wins you Premiership and also keeps you in Premiership…

1 Like

City will love playing Leeds, far to open and will get punished.

Come on Leeds, you horrible fuckers.

2 Likes

City bring in their new CB for his debut and welcome him with a midfield three of Rodri, Foden and De Bruyne. All the best.

1 Like

Carlo has them humming.

He certainly knows what he is doing.

3 Likes

They’ll die trying, that’s for sure :+1:t2:

1 Like

Mate I agree but no Aguero or Jesus to finish games… You know about Sterling’s finishing capabilities and Leeds themselves are capable of scoring… Sterling would need 3 sitters to score once…

2 Likes

Got the makings of a belter! I hope there’s loads of needle :smiley: :+1:t2:

1 Like

Everton is more dangerous this season, it floats more for them, their passes find their team mates and movement seems better. However, Everton is unable to dominate possession against an opponent like Brighton. Brighton has been frail and the result is fair enough, but Everton has been unable to keep the ball much of the game and against a better opponent with more cutting edge, it will be difficult for them to cope in defence I reckon.

Just remembered Norwich did beat city last season so fingers crossed.

4 Likes

Brighton should have signed Brewster, they have missed some sitters.

2 Likes

Okay, that was cool block.

Pickford :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

What a goal.

2 Likes

It would make for a nice change if Everton played more openly for once and actually tried to win the match instead of stealing it. Don’t think that Ancelotti would do that though, he knows that his best shot is to sit back and try to hit us on the counter.

10 Likes