Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

I don’t think I can even be arsed to switch that on, I might go back to the snooker.

1 Like

Yeah, United v Burnley, no chance I’m watching that.

2 Likes

Tarkowski bodying Bruno to the floor. Now Brownhill follows. Looks like Burnley have targeted Bruno today to get under his skin.

1 Like

That lasted long…

1 Like

Will be interesting if Dyche decides to leave Burnley this summer. He has one year left on his deal and I read this week he’s been mentioned as a potential for Palace. Their new chairman, the crooked American Alan Pace wants him to stay but it sounds like Dyche is hedging his bets and doesn’t want to commit.

Tarkowski has already refused a contract extension and wants to leave.

Shit fucking goal. Ball deflects defenders boot and finds back of the net.

Ah, but the “skill” of Mason Greenwood. Remember in October asshole pundits were proclaiming him “potentially the greatest striker born in England”. Literally one of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard.

1 Like

Cavani scores another PL goal.

But yeah, Luis Suarez wouldn’t be able to keep up in the Prem. :roll_eyes::see_no_evil:

4 Likes

We need to know if he can play well on a wet Tuesday in Milan.

5 Likes

We can:

https://www.lfchistory.net/SeasonArchive/Game/5100

1 Like

Yeah but Suarez didn’t play that game

2 Likes

Just when I thought our season could not go any shitter

Ed woodward resigns :tired_face:

2 Likes

Apparently he was going anyhow…

I expect Ole will to.

Fucking Hell Brighton - like us at finishing

1 Like

Brighton taking finishing tips from Firmino.

1 Like

Lallana and Welbeck screwing us there. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Bissouma showing why he’ll be one of the most coveted midfielders in Europe this summer yet again. Quality.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Love Chelsea dropping points

1 Like

This helps.

1 Like

Nobody wants to play in the damn CL next year… everyone holding out for new super duper league