Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

It means we actually haven’t fallen back on any teams around us this weekend.

Opportunity wasted.

2 Likes

Doesn’t help when you are already way back. Leicester has a game in hand.

Werner is my favoute chav player,very likeable.

8 Likes

Yeah and…

Talk to your pal John maybe tell him next time not to allow for such a shit show to be dropped on the club the day of a massive match that can make or break our season.

I’m approaching the positives, we haven’t dropped back on Chelsea who are 2 points ahead of us and I wouldn’t call 2 points, way behind.

3 Likes

:man_shrugging:

What did I do

:thinking:

2 Likes

Lucky chavs.

The date for our game against ManU is not yet confirmed, right?

The Thursday before they play Roma in the EL.

Let’s hope for a Friday evening then

1 Like

Think we’re going to need 15 points from our last 6 games.

It’s going to be a tall order

1 Like

Hopefully it’s Sunday at 4.30 which is usually the time we play them.

I don’t think Monday suits them as the Europa League is again that Thursday but whatever is best for them I guess.

2 Likes

Think Brighton would be a good place for a Harvey loan but I’d be happy to keep him with us next season.

Saturday brings the visit of Newcastle, and now the Premier League have confirmed the next two fixtures have been rescheduled, to be broadcast by Sky Sports.

Man United vs. Liverpool will now take place at 4.30pm on Sunday, May 2, while Liverpool vs. Southampton kicks off at 8.15pm on Saturday, May 8.

Late kickoffs on a Saturday night have become this season’s graveyard shift, and as it stands this will give the Reds only two days off before a trip to West Brom, which is currently set for May 11.

That will likely be moved, at least to the following day, but if not, Jurgen Klopp could be required to rotate as those who featured against Southampton will be on recovery on May 9.

The Premier League will announce the next fixture changes, which should include the away clashes with West Brom and Burnley, within the next two weeks.

Liverpool are expected to head to Burnley on May 18/19, with the government’s roadmap out of lockdown allowing up to 10,000 supporters into Turf Moor for the penultimate game of the season.

Claims the Reds could even have their fans in attendance seem to be wide of the mark, but Anfield will allow supporters for the final-day clash with Crystal Palace if all goes well.

Well everyone else is playing two games 8-11th hardly surprisingly as for the Saturday grave yard shift I don’t think we’ve lost in that slot? Rather that than the Sunday one which truely is a grave yard.

Likely we will play Wednesday if it had been Sunday they probably shifted us on Thursday so it could be worse.

Fine with the Man Utd kick off I had this odd feeling they would Monday night football it. Also we are home to Soton which means it’s no different from arriving home after a 3pm game in anywhere south.

2 Likes

Ings scores again for Southampton. Can we buy him back?

2 Likes

Just gone off with another injury, probably the reason we sold him.

1 Like

That’s his problem, he picks up a lot of injuries.

1 Like

I overrated Ralph. Awful.

And this result makes the Leeds result for us even more annoying.

Not really it’s not their game in hand.