Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

I don’t mind the likes of Spurs winning because it keeps them interested and they have to play Leicester on the final day. The more teams around us with something to play for the better because they’ll all take points off each other.
Quite simply if we do what we need to do then we’ll get top 4.

2 Likes

Foden with exceptional awareness in the box. Instead of running himself directly into the net or beyond a post making himself impossible to find, he holds up, makes himself available to receive a pass, and slots home a nice goal.

1 Like

10-man City are running Villa ragged.

Villa also down to ten though

1 Like

Come on Fat Sam.

Even if Leicester win tonight - with the fixtures they have I think they might not end up in the Top4. Could be heartbreak on matchday 38 yet again.

1 Like

Leicester tearing WBA to bits. 2-0 and could be worse.

Guess it’s 1 from 4 then

3-0, Iheanacho

Morning guys.

Does anybody know of one of them graphics which sky usually knock up this time of year with all the top 4 hopefuls remaining fixtures and dates.

Looked everywhere but can’t find anything. Would be handy to have something you can look at easily to see who is playing and when.

2 Likes

Think the thread the “Run In” has who everyone plays, not sure if the days are on there. I don’t know how to link threads or else I would quote you the exact post. Not sure if that helps.

2 Likes

Arsenal seem so clueless going forward, easily losing possession and no plan as such in the final third. Pepe seems a nice bullet we dodged, if we were ever seriously linked with him.

2 Likes

Arsenal need a Jurgen Klopp.

They are basically us from 7 years ago

We were way more entertaining 7 years ago - score plenty and concede as many. This is so boring, they absolutely have no identity.

1 Like

That’s true,

I was doing Brendan a disservice

Fabian Delph playing for Everton tonight! I didn’t realise he was still with them. Another player who really earns his inflated wages.

How can you miss him on the pitch with 5 kilos of white tape around his blue socks tonight.

Stops his bloodstream, but who cares as those are wooden legs anyway.

:joy:

2 Likes

That game didn’t deserve a goal to be honest.

3 Likes

Arsenal were absolute garbage.

Our result being what it was, I’m all in for West Ham today to beat Chelsea. Been saying this for some time now, Moyseh is doing some job and he has his boys playing consistently well but he still has a blind spot v the big 6. He sets up way too conservatively. I’d like to see them be the aggressors.

And I’ve mentioned in the past, it’s cool to see West Ham doing as well as they are doing.

West Ham has a easier run in. I know it seems all lost apparently, but if it’s still mathematically possible I would keep the hope alive. So, hope Chelsea win this one. Think this still goes to the last day with us in the mix.

2 Likes