Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

At the moment we should have had the easiest run and we’ve drawn 2 of them.

No such thing to be honest. A draw just to keep it as open as possible but no expectation we would take advantage of it in the final 5.

1 Like

As usual, we’ll probably not turn up at Old Trafford next week. So that’s another 3 points dropped.

2 Likes

From 3pm on Friday 30 April to 11.59pm on Monday 3 May, clubs will switch off their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.

English football will boycott social media next weekend in response to the discrimination and abuse aimed at players, pundits and other members of the footballing community.

Authorities including the Football Association, Premier League, English Football League, FA Women’s Super League, FA Women’s Championship, PFA (Professional Footballers’ Association), and Kick It Out announced the move in a joint statement.

3 Likes

So nice from them to give the online racists a weekend to rest so that they go full throttle on Tuesday.

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram should do more to kick racists, fake accounts, anonymous accounts and bots out from their platforms.

12 Likes

@GermanRed rman Exactly, it won’t make much difference really. Not sure, what else they can do or do an indefinite boycott or heavy fines.

1 Like

Burnley don’t seem to have any problem scoring goals. What’s their secret?

1 Like

Easy. They get pissed before the match.

4 Likes

That’s double figures for Chris Wood this season then. But, come on. We could never afford a striker of his caliber. Transfermarkt rates him at 8.8M worth. Just too expensive.

2 Likes

There’s a fourth. Bye-bye, Fulham.

Is Arry Maguire going to miss the game next week? 10th yellow.

No penalty for utd yet?

Wolves and Southampton get some undue appreciation. Their general performance is absolutely atrocious.

Traore was lucky to stay on after putting his hands to Jack Cork’s face. Just stupid.

Burnley always have a knack of turning up when they need it most.

Thank you. I’ve overrated Ralph massively. What an absolute train wreck this season for them. And I’ve never understood the love affair for Nuno from supporters and media. Very little to like in my opinion.

1 Like

I know it’s yesterday’s news but I just watched the westham vs chelsea game. How is the handball by azpilicueta not a handball and should be a pen for west ham? Emre can was penalized for the same thing during the champions league

1 Like

I thought up until this season Wolves have been fine, Soton are all over the place for me, they’ve suffered from injuries but you see the way Leeds held City off and went on and won with 10 men as opposed to both times Soton have lost a man and gone on to be crushed you do wonder.

2 Likes

I think both Ralph and Nunes lack the skill set to build a proper, balanced, team and their frailties are just glossed over by the attacking, pleasing, football.

1 Like

I hope Big Sam doesn’t pull this off

Edit: Cheers Villa.

1 Like
4 Likes

Bielsa is one of those managers that gets talked about as one of the best outside of the top clubs. Knows what he wants from his teams. The set up at Leeds is very impressive.

3 Likes

Another one I have massive respect for. Bielsa >>> Guardiola

4 Likes