Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

The guy swore he touched a ball on his daughters life when evidently I was nearer to it 300 miles away.

Seriously think he won’t be going down for every possible penalty going.

3 Likes

Yeah, the only trophy he can win with Spurs.

2 Likes

Think I heard somewhere he brought rudiger back into the fold as it was easier for him to convey his instructions in German, While he might speak good English surely he’d rather speak in his native tongue

1 Like

I suspect the issue was more that Tuchel’s german allows him to communicate with the German players better than Lampard could rather than Tuchel needing to communicate in German. Other than dropping the odd swear word that he seemingly doesnt realize he shouldnt say on TV his english is clearly pretty damn good.

3 Likes

It’s kinda hard to understand Frank when his mouth is full of pie and mash.

12 Likes

I did find myself wondering on Sunday whether he was watching our game and shouting to the empty room for our bench to sit down after Ali scored.

12 Likes

HT in the PL

Everton - Wolves 0-0

Newcastle - Sheffield 1-0
Willock with the 7th goal of the season.

Spurs - Villa 1-2

Grealish is back which is good for the weekend.

3 Likes

You hear Spurs booed off at half time by their fans?.. Welcome home lol

10 Likes

Spurs stadium is strange, can’t see any fans, can hardly hear them.

The entire lower tier empty.

3 Likes

Currently checking every goal like: “Is this good for us?”

2 Likes

This guy Traore is running his socks off at Midfield. Quick and lot of trickery…

Djimi? 10 fucking characters can we get rid of this feature already

3 Likes

Spurs lost - can’t see them make it twice in a row - that’s good.

Villa gain confidence.

5 Likes

Benteke es en feugo. We might actually have to mark him on Sunday.

6 Likes

Nat is the man for that job

6 Likes

5 points behind the great United with all the problems we had.

Not bad. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

They are having a great season and us a shit one.

9 Likes

And we’d still be miles above them with equal arbitration.

13 Likes

Was thinking that.

4 Likes

No matter how this ends on Sunday I am so proud of the boys. It’s not like we’re playing our best football ever but we are somehow getting in the results.

There was a point where I thought no way are we going to make the EL spots and now we are one win away from being in the CL again.

I have no doubt that without the injuries we would have been favorite to win the title. Didn’t we have more than 10 points more than City at one point?

That’s the form table for the last 10 league games. The Fulham result still destroys it a bit but hopefully that will be corrected on Sunday.

Great foundation to go into next season.

7 Likes