Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

Nooo! I feel for Wolves fans. He has made them into a stable Premier League team, his work is exceptionally impressive. Got a friend who is a Wolves fan, this will probably hit him hard.
A real shame for them.
I wonder what will happen to Wolves now.

Edit: can it be possible that he has been offered the Tottenham job and that they have cut an internal deal due to his loongish servive ?

5 Likes
1 Like

Quite possible. He was either approached by Arsenal last season or in the frame for that job. Wolves havenā€™t been at their best this season and Nuno and the club may feel like a change.

4 Likes

Many teams havenā€™t been at their best this season, as it is not a normal season (he also lost some very good key players and it often takes time to glue new ones). I get it that they are not high on the table, but I donā€™t think they wanted to get rid of him. He is universally loved by fans, respected by players and Wolves are far from the relegation zone. He had them play European football which is a magnificent achievement for a club like Wolves.

From a footballing point of view, I have massive respect for him. He also appears to be a cool cucumber and a decent man.
Heā€™ll get a big job soon for sure (if he wants, this special COVID season, it is also possible he wants a break for off-pitch reasons).

4 Likes

Everton always fasteneight me where they finish.

6 Likes

I think heā€™s setting his sights higher: going for John Barnesā€™ world title.

4 Likes

I donā€™t have a world title. :smiley:

5 Likes

For me a Liverpool win, a Leicester City win; Chelsea fall to Villa and head to Europa League.

3 Likes

Carrot top scores against the bitters.

1 Like

Ole resting his first team again but leading 2-1

1 Like

Hereā€™s a sentence nobody has ever seen before:

Manchester United were awarded a dodgy penalty.

6 Likes

Weā€™re so clean that even opposition players (Pickford) donā€™t get red cards. :wink::nerd_face:

6 Likes

What surprises me is that Leicester had the most this season with 14 awarded.

2 Likes

Make that fifteen.

5 Likes

FIFY (10 f*ching characters)

2 Likes

Form table for the last 10 games. Great foundation to go into next season. Be afraid PL, be afraid.

6 Likes

Everton goal difference is - 1ā€¦ Just sayingā€¦

6 Likes

[quote=ā€œsandsoftime, post:414, topic:1668, full:trueā€]
We got this top 4 nailed onā€¦
Leicester will fall away like last seasonā€¦ as Bodgers is terrified of CL football he will make sure of that happening, another stint in Europa League again for him
Red Shite will implode next time Ole Gormless Softshite fails to get past the next semi-final stageā€¦
Chelsea will start to lose games when new manager bounce starts to settle down to normalityā€¦
West Hamā€¦ Erm am I actually mentioning West Hamā€¦ Oh Ok, well they have Gollum steering the ship, so he will be happy to drop into top 6 placings when end of season pressure occurs
Everton, Villa, Maureens Spursā€¦ Nah forget themā€¦
Top 4 here we come, starting the table ascent today!
[/quote]

Wrote and posted this back in Februaryā€¦
Never doubted Jurgen for a nano second.! :0))

3 Likes

Good achievement for Moyes to get them Europa league football.

3 Likes

Haha when they mentioned that I went ah well what other football is on now.

3 Likes