Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

Not bad for the team with the ‘best centre forward in Europe’.

8 Likes

Or who won the league in October

2 Likes

Over the last 2 years Leicester “Bottlejobs” City have sat in the top for 73 of 76 rounds.

3 Likes

Fck… City and us are way above the rest for the past few seasons.

6 Likes

More impressed with ours considering we took 4 months off

7 Likes

How much extra transfer money do we get in our Mbappe jar for finishing 3rd rather than 4th?

1 Like

@Nikola posted this in a different thread…

2 Likes

Was Bielsa hinting that he’s leaving Leeds?

1 Like

Probs to West Ham (2 Points behind 4th) but also to Leeds. Second in the form table for the last 10 games.

1 Like

Hope not he’s been great for them and uniquely gave Man City a game.

2 Likes

How much more will he have to prove he’s worthy of being in our squad because of the character needed to do what we just did?

Bielsa on his future: “I have a lot of gratitude for the moments I’ve been here and I’m very grateful. As soon as it’s resolved the club will announce it.”

Angling for a pay rise or off to Spurs?

I’ve been thinking so according to some this is worst title defence ever. We finished 17 points behind City not great but last year City as defending champions finished 18 points behind us hmmm.

7 Likes

Why would anyone go to Spurs.

2 Likes

Surely Chelsea’s title defence in 2015 has to be the worst? People will only say Liverpool because it’s Liverpool.

3 Likes

Watching Match of the Day and it showed Villa players giving their sweaty shirts to fans? Irresponsible, in the current situation.

2 Likes

Can’t see him going to Spurs, he has a good set up around him at Leeds, and don’t think he speaks much English.

Not sure if he stays at clubs long, or maybe a big club in Spain is after him?

4 Likes

Maybe if the players weren’t regularly tested

I can’t wait for the 2021-22 season to begin!

Only 83 days to go!

2 Likes