Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

It’s a bit strange the commentator said the last game he should be scoring more goals and here he is today with a goal.

50 50 call for a pen to everton but since the refs been ask to view it i think itll be given

Well its a pen now but calvin missed, hit it so far over he probably cleared the stadium. Not the penalty as such but these everton players dont seem to want Rafa in the job

1 Like

Hutchison compared the VAR ref’s performance there with the official who didn’t overrule the penalty shout on Jota. One of the better pundits in my opinion.

I like the snap in Brighton’s passing

1 Like

Thought I’d log in to say how much I agree with this post.

The blatant bias shown towards Manchester City and against their main rivals is ridiculous. It’s the same reason why United won so many league titles but were relatively unsuccessful in Europe, where the officials didn’t show such obvious favouritism.

The league is clearly fixed, yet you’re labelled a “conspiracy theorist” if you have the temerity to say so.

8 Likes

Brentford 1-1. A cracking goal by Wissa, villa in total control

Hi COG, nice to see you back and glad you agree. It’s clear now that any mistake in a City game will go in their favour unless the games already won at which point a few mistakes against City are meant to show an evenness of mistakes. It’s the double standard of reffing thats the hardest to take as its not just the ref, its VAR that actually get to watch footage before making a decision that goes Citys way even though you can point to loads of similar ones that VAR never called out for other teams

5 Likes

Only been watching a few minutes, but Lallana has nearly scored once and made some very slick passes.

2 Likes

Guardiola’s hardly had any reason to raise concerns about decisions in their league games this season. He’s been on his best behaviour and the refs their worst.

Boos at half time at woodison pk

1 Like

Bitters are total shit.

He has but Everton are making the whole team look good. I havent watched loads of their games this season but if this is how they always perform im surprised Rafa is still there. If he wasnt getting so well paid i’d feel sorry for him

1 Like

Just seen the Ev’s penalty award. Laughable. Gordon quite simply positions himself between the ball and waits for any contact before flopping.
And yet Jota gets barged in the back and they don’t even look at it.
Corrupt.

2 Likes

The Leeds goal :rofl::rofl:

Most leagues are still having a winter break tbf. Before that ,most returned to stark reduced capacities or even playing without fans.

I just realized Newcastle is definitely staying up because Burnley, Norwich, and Watford are Incapable of acquiring any more points this season.

Who is “they”? VAR looks at every single second of the game. Whether VAR intervenes is not based on its independent opinion on what the decision should have been, but based on what the ref explained that he thought he saw.

Imagine a claim for a penalty for handball that the ref waves away but that the images clearly show hit the defender’s hand.

• VAR can intervene if the ref says he didnt give it because it he didnt see it hit his hand.
  • VAR cannot if the ref explained that he knows it hit the defender’s hand but he didnt think it met the criteria for being treated as deliberate.

VAR is explicitly forbidden from being used to second guess the ref’s interpretation of a correct description of events and so its use is based on the reason the decision was made not on challenging the decision itself…

3 Likes

Bitters score. Gordon. And Burnley score Cornet. Ffs

That Gordon for Everton likes a bit of a dive doesnt he. BHA lucky to not concede another from that corner