Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

:astonished:

What? How!

:thinking:

GAME CHANGER

The Game Changer’s attraction to football is based on how today’s top stars are portraying the game in a new light. By following players and the social issues they champion, you have seen first-hand football can change mindsets and have fallen in love with the power of sport. Your Football Fan Family is socially-minded, driven by the positive impact of the game and the good it can do for society.

I don’t understand mine :thinking: :joy:

TBF there were a few where none of the responses really applied to me so I ended up picking those almost randomly.

3 Likes

Absolutely same. Another shite categorisation quiz

3 Likes

I’m a Game Changer too. Maybe something to do with quitting Monopoly and switching to Cluedo.

Showing my age there. I should have said ‘transitioning to Cluedo’.

1 Like

Lifer. Again, some of the questions really didn’t have an answer that applies to me.

3 Likes
3 Likes

A one year contract? Was he out of contract?

I think so, there was loads of talk at the end of the last season he was going to leave. I think he may just be in shock from having a club asking him to stay for more than a year or two :rofl:

2 Likes

Glad to see him stay he amuses me

1 Like

Apparently he only signs very short term deals with a club, he was about to go out of contract but it seems both parties were fairly relaxed about it and confident he would stay

4 Likes

I’ve had girlfriends like that

1 Like

Romano needs to retire this stupid “here we go” catchphrase, which he bizarrely uses when things are concluding rather than commencing.

2 Likes

He doesn’t want to sign for more, these are possibly his last years in Europe, his family are still all in Argentina. Leeds should be careful and already have someone lined up if/when he decides that’s it.

1 Like

Looking at all PL squads today…

36 players (7 players out on loan at the moment), squad numbers nicely from 1 to 38, 17 different nationalities…

Yeah, who else than Watford. Always a mess. :joy:

1 Like

I’m glad Leeds were bold enough to offer him the job. It would have been a shame not to have seen him in the Premier League.

1 Like

He only ever signs one year deals. He also has a guillotine clause in his contract if any of his 30-odd backroom staff are fired.
I wonder how many of his backroom staff are also only signing season by season. It could leave the club in a precarious position if and when Marcelo leaves.
He’s a good man, seems to have a steady relationship with Radrizzani, and the fans and the city obviously adore him, but he can be extremely capricious. Must be a nightmare for the supporters every summer.

1 Like

In FPL Watford players don’t even fit in a single page and they have several forwards + something like 20-ish mids :smiley:

The circus begins

1 Like

The fact he signed (well confirmed) it two days before the start of the season was what baffled me.

Extension of a year is very much him but I’d have expected this in June sometime.

1 Like

Best possible scenario for Brentford by the looks of it. That Arsenal looks pretty weak with Chambers and Mari both starting in defence along with White being chucked straight in.

Certainly looks like the kind of defence that could fold like paper.

3 Likes