Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

One will be so pissed off that he’ll bang in a few goals, while the other will be so happy that he’ll bang in a few goals.

4 Likes

Come-on Woy!

Think we’re seeing why both Burnley & Watford will be going down.

2 Likes

Watford couldn’t even get Roy’s initials stitched to quilted, down coat prior to the match. Looks they’ve made him grab something from the team store. Cheapskates.

2 Likes

“Do we have any RH coats?”
“Well we have this one from the 1980’s”

Looked a pen for Watford here.

That’s a tough one for me. I don’t think intentional.

1 Like

They had one with WH but he thought they were taking the piss so wouldn’t wear it…!!

1 Like

Why Roy Why… Put ya teeth back in, get home turn the fire up and put ya slippers on will ya.!

5 Likes

Kurt Zouma filmed kicking a cat.

Confused Little Girl GIF

I could not bring myself to watch the video.

I am not making this into a morality debate because I do understand that different cultures view and treat animals differently. I also eat meat, wear leather shoes and belts, so I don’t want to sound hypocritical when it comes to animal rights.

All of that said, it’s just always a bummer for me when people beat the shit out of their pets.

1 Like

Whether you’re an animal person or not, cat lover or not etc, there’s just things you don’t do……Kurt Zouma you vile piece of shit.

4 Likes

I get what you mean but, also without trying to turn this into a morality debate, I don’t think it is hypocritical to draw a distinction between animals who are killed for resources (food, clothing, etc.) and animals that are just subjected to assault because a person is being a dick. People still expect animals that are going to be eaten to be treated a certain way - whenever a farm worker is filmed abusing an animal there is an outcry because it goes beyond what is necessary. Food and clothing are necessities - if he were treating the cat as either I would understand even though I personally don’t use cats for those purposes. In much the same way I eat beef and may have leather clothing but other cultures would not use a cow for those purposes.

The horrible thing here isn’t that the animal in question is one that I view as a pet. The horrible thing is that he’s abusing it. I’d be equalled disgusted with his behaviour if he’d been filmed booting chickens - even though I eat them. It’s an unnecessary act of violence.

7 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

Do journalists really need bloody CIES Football Observatory to post a list like this? Lazy f*ckers.

Bruno Guimaraes says he signed for Newcastle because he believes the club can one day win the Champions League and become a significant force in world football.

I think they will one day and probably so will Everton but this might happen first

2 Likes

strange not to see Real Madrid on there. Mistake? or have they sold well? Would have also have expected to see Atletico.

1 Like

Delves into a period before Klopps tenure as well…

They are 25th…Here’s a link to the complete list - Weekly Post 367

2 Likes