Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

FUCK KURT ZOUMA.

That is all.

5 Likes

Yes. I think the story originated from the S*n so no link, but he is a cunt.

2 Likes

In front of children. What a cunt. Fuck whoever is filming and laughing, too.

5 Likes

…reportedly filmed by Zouma’s brother Yoan, shows the player throwing shoes at the pet and chasing it around a room.

What the fuck is wrong with them? Fucking hell. Cunts

2 Likes

Abusing his cat in front of his kids and laughing about it is disgusting. He needs to sits in isolation with this chap for 10 minutes and dare give him a slap.

What is wrong with people?? :rage:

11 Likes

I haven’t seen the footage. Is there enough evidence for the RSPCA to prosecute him for cruelty?

I’ve seen the video. Zouma first slaps the cat across its face, knocking it out of someone’s hands. Then a few seconds later he picks up the cat and then (kick) volleys it across the width of his kitchen.

No shock or horror from anyone watching…must have been four or five people there, presumably family members.

Cunts. The lot of them.

9 Likes

I think so. The teacher who was caught on camera for punching a horse had charges against her by the RSPCA.

1 Like

I’d say so.

3 Likes

Hopefully, with this incident being high profile, they’ll be forced to take action.

5 Likes

And who the fuck videos that and thinks ‘oh my, what a laugh, I will post or share that shit’

2 Likes

:nauseated_face:

This guy has some psychological issue.

He did play for Chelsea, so there is that.

1 Like

The infinite irony of the universe continues. Zouma is an ambassador for a charity that works to provide shelter for big cats.

1 Like

And Everton, so his anger issues are probably not his fault.

So it’s Duncan Disordely’s fault?

If the cap fits? Then yes