Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

Cunt acting like a cunt.

THat works for me

1 Like

I thought I’d read the police wouldn’t investigate, but I can’t find the article.
His brother, Yoan, plays for Dagenham & Redbridge. Previously played for Bolton. Also, his first name is Lindsay.

That’s some inappropriate comedy.

A bit surprised with Brighton and Leeds.
Burnley, oh my.

2 Likes

I want Everton to win tonight. It feels so wrong.

angry mob GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

2 Likes

I think Newcastle v bitters would be worth a watch.

1 Like

Zouma starts for west ham. Maybe someone’ll give him a kick.

2 Likes

Hopefully see wins for Newcastle, burnley, and watford tonight

2 Likes

I’m hoping Atkinson’s an animal lover and has told the Watford lads that they’ll each be able to lay a free one on Zouma.

1 Like

West Ham done themselves no favour here, Moyes you thick stupid bastard what are you thinking.

Here’s hoping for wins for Burnley & Watford, a draw between Newcastle & Everton & a broken leg for Zouma.

2 Likes

Fuck a Newcastle win, we need them to go down…the sooner the better.

Come on Everton…do your bit to send that murderous regime to the Championship…

Love how Newcastle fans reckon this Guimares chap is gonna be their saviour…he could turn out to be another Joelinton.

1 Like
1 Like

I don’t want to watch the video but if you’re booting little animals around you’ve either been raised wrong or you’re wired up wrong. Either way you can go and fuck yourself.

2 Likes

Strong case made there by the boss who proves you don’t need trophies to be a winner but he is a winner.

No need to watch the video, it’s basically him drop kicking the cat across his kitchen and then laughing while slapping it.

St James pk is not very loud.

And then the prick issues an apology and says what valued members of the family his cats are. Yeah right.

1 Like