Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

By ensuring they give a pen the next time a ball comes near a Liverpool arm pit.

2 Likes

Fucking big nose. (In that pic the ball is post pass and not time of pass). Just freeze framed it as well as I could, it didn’t look like he was off.

I know they’re all in the same cliquey club…but surely there has to be repercussions…too come out and say…“oh we think it was a pen”…

2 Likes

They have got worse at defending this year so far they have conceded 60 goals in 26 games last year they conceded 56 goals all season.

The crux of the matter us that it isn’t a joke.
This type of thing costs Liverpool and benefits City.
It happens too often to be remotely like a joke.

3 Likes

Jesse Marsch would be a strange appointment.

4 Likes

Big up Lamps, always had a soft spot for him tbh.

1 Like

Or maybe Lamps has always had a soft spot for us!

Lampard has a soft spot around his midsection.

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Any other profession, sees Kavanagh out of a job and with a sticky stigma the rest of his career.

What will happen to this bought out, I mean, to this incompetent man? Nothing because the entire system is run like the famous USSR office of Communications (including Pravda the famous newspaper).

Oh, and Frank is going to be penalized for speaking the truth.

4 Likes

The same loser who went on a foul mouthed rant about us 'giving it the big ‘un’?

Or maybe the cunt who made fun of grieving Americans hours after 9/11.

Nah fuck Lampard.

6 Likes

Always on the cards. Biesla doesn’t seem to have a plan B. His defense is being shredded.

1 Like

Has anyone read Paul Tierney’s Wikipedia?

He definitely wrote it himself.

I agree. Fuck him.

But he is 100% right on this occasion.

3 Likes

Having seen it again this morning on MOTD yes I got that wrong… sorry…

3 Likes

Maybe Lampard is referring to Newsandcastle having an influence on the decision making…
Can’t see him referencing his suspicions for our benefit

That decision effectively cost us two points. Now that they have admitted they ‘got it wrong’ there should be legal repercussions! It’s fucking maddening. There is too much at stake to allow useless, bent cunts to continue to make these big money decisions. Who the fuck do they think they are?!

3 Likes