Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

On that topic

The worst video of past football coverage seems to come from the 90s I don’t know what they did but whenever they reshow it, it looks like it’s been filmed by someone’s dodgy webcam circa 2001.

It’s thankfully improved by 2005 so the CL isn’t ruined but compare the 80s coverage it’s woeful, it’s unwatchable on YouTube in some clips and isn’t much better in these montage Sky pieces. The first season is relatively clear but when it goes under lights it just looks like some blurred images.

1 Like

Amusingly, Leeds were perceived to be on the wrong end of those decisions, so fuck em.

1 Like

Was quite a punch, but nowhere near the best knockout in the history of football (I forget the Liverpool player, don’t think it was Case).

Edit: St John.

1 Like

Fuck Everton losing a precious point, what about City getting 2 extra points in a close title race?

Fuck off PGMOL.

7 Likes

So very close. Offside. Burnley 0-0 Foxes.

Mee is limping. Now Weghost is down but back up.

Mee is done and sub’ed off before 1/2 time.

Ignore me. I was having a conversation with myself and was thinking of the European Cup Final against bayern, a game in which the fans rioted after a dodgy offside call cost them a goal, despite no one ever mentioning or even alluding to that game.

3 Likes

The bitters currently in bottom 3.

4 Likes

Oh dear…oh dear…

I know people arent used to it anymore, but I love the old school WTF is going on nature of the table at the moment with teams having played a wildly different number of games. After today Burnley will have now played pretty much all their games hand left with a couple of the sides around them having now played fewer than them. Credit to Burnley though, if they can get a result today they will made a good deal of their games in hand.

1 Like

That’s their top 4 hopes fucked then.

1-0 Maddison

Fuck off Maddison…

Football has been shit tonight.

1 Like

What a cunt :rage:

2 Likes

Vardy finishes it.

Maybe Burnley will go down not the one we wanted but something at least

2 Likes

Won’t shed a tear for Burnley to be honest

6 Likes

Brentford and Leeds both have that sinking feeling at the moment.

1 Like

Shout out to Brendan for taking a team challenging for top four to now staving off relegation…lolz

4 Likes

Tons r up

Wow, that’s 1st PL win for Leicester of 2022? Didn’t know they have been that shite.

2 Likes