Premier League 2021/22 (Part 1)

I think its been a trend under Brendan. Usually they have a good run in the first half of the season and then drop away. This season they’ve been poor from the start.

1 Like

But still got 3 points against us, sadly.

2 Likes

Everton got their apology from the head ref of PGMOL. Is cavanaugh going to get sanctioned? I doubt it. Fucker better not be reffing any of our matches

1 Like

What does an apology do? Fuck all. There is no accountability at all. They’re free to make the same “mistake” again.

1 Like

No difference to now then

1 Like

Should make them replay the match. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

The last 5 - 10 minutes with Everton starting with a penalty and with the same players on the pitch

Better yet, make them run for 80 minutes, then restart the match at 80th minute. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Keen and cunning plan, although a refreshed Everton may score the Pen and then have the legs to hold on?

You’re not thinking fourth dimensionally.

PGMOL HQ: we messed up there lads. What we gonna do for Everton to make up for it?

Easy, let’s give them three extra get out of jail free cards for the next Merseyside derby. Sorted.

You can bet, it will be awarded, the next time Everton players appeal for a penalty. That will be their next game. Lampard will tell them to appeal everything and pile pressure on the referee.

1 Like

How did we manage to lose to this lot? :thinking:

They’re utter shite.

1 Like

We were briefly infected with the Spursy virus?

I don’t rate Lampard as a manager, but he will be really stupid if he doesn’t instruct the players to pressurise the ref.

1 Like

They’ve got Spurs next.

If I was Klopp and us I would risk the fine to speak out if we have eithier this guy or tiernay near our games. I can’t see us getting Tiernay for a while after what Klopp said.

It’s the only thing they do is avoid those issues for a long period.

1 Like

Hope Moysey’s heroes have to play extra-time tonight before their visit to Anfield on Saturday…

Bet if West Ham would not be playing tonight our game against them would be a Saturday early kickoff.

I expect West Ham will have a Covid outbreak in the squad now and have Saturday’s game postponed.

1 Like

Yeah…that excuse seems to have gone quiet now…

3 Likes

When the international break happened the PL reduced the criteria to the FA Cup level so effectively it had to take entire U23s out. I always found FA cup 3rd round weekend the oddest, all those Covid outbreaks and then all the teams didn’t seem to have anyone missing.

They wouldn’t have to isolate anyway now, I doubt even testing happens at most clubs.

2 Likes