Premier League 2021/22 (Part 2)

Probably save anyhow

Reg our postponed Southampton match, is the only possible mid-week to play this the last week of the PL, meaning right before our final match against Wolves?

2 Likes

This is correct. We will be playing twice a week every week now until the end of the pl season, then we have a week off before we win the CL.

4 Likes

Must say I really like the look of Cornet, if Burnley go down wouldn’t be against signing him as back up (once we inevitably sell offload Origi)

2 Likes

He could have been fighting relegation with Hertha

Also how Pope is not Englands #1 is a travesty.

1 Like

While I never gave up on the title I am not yet a believer that we will win all the remaining league games.

But I will change my mind if we win both games next week.

We can make fun of the season ManU and Everton have and we can doubt the quality in their squads but because of the rivalries those games are going to be very tense and difficult.

Especially Everton would be happy with a point away which makes it more tricky.

Both teams will be very motivated because they have the chance to end our title hopes.

2 Likes

Yes. Just because they’re bad it doesn’t mean that either game will be easy.
We need to win both to have any chance.

united are a nightmare right now. last 8 games they have scored 3 goals that were not Ronaldo hattricks and he is not scoring a hatty against us. rashford looks like a sunday league player!

I genuinely don’t think there’s enough rivalry spirit in that United squad at the moment.
They may start where they left off in the last game, with an intent to maim as many of ours as possible. Not what Ralf was planning perhaps, but hilarious for us if they try. Might be the only way they can deny us our destiny, is by taking out Thiago, Trent and Sadio

2 Likes

Adam Lallana
“We are one of the teams that have caused upsets against big teams. Hopefully we can get one more on Wednesday night against City for my old team.”

10 Likes

interested to see if moises caicedo plays again for brighton 3 big games in a row and they won both

Spurs is the game that bugs me most. They have the quality and diving ability to cause us problems.

1 Like

Did you see them last game? They were atrocious.

2 Likes

I feel Liverpool are just too strong for any of these teams we have to play :crossed_fingers: :0)

Spurs are a funny side. 1 week they’re battering someone and the next they’re losing to nil.

1 Like

I didn’t, no.

Let’s hope that version turns up and not the one that beat City.

Calculate Figure It Out GIF by Originals

HA yeh if he plays vs City will be 3 games for Caicedo starting in a row. hes an insane player we should look at potentially as a backup to Fab

Ashley Westwood suffered a fractured fibula and dislocated ankle in that gruesome collision with Vlasic. Awful news for him and shitty to have happen to any player, especially this late in the season, which will likely see his rehab into next season.

2 Likes