Premier League 2021/22 (Part 2)

dont understand that early kick off in newcastle it happens too much in the league and purely for tv. sportsbetting3.com has liverpool as slight favorites. if they are going to have games at 1945 on saturday in premier league why not just do it at that time after CL game?

Newsandcastle v Leicester it’s a bit like a preseason so far.

Leicester 1-0, Lookman.

Awful collision between Vlasic and Westwood. So bad the injury to Westwood that Vlasic is in tears and shaken.

Looks it could be a compound fracture for Westwood. Gruesome.

You can’t even see anything, but the reaction shows how bad it must be.

I saw it live and it didn’t look good, Westwood was in shock, his mates consoling him. Vlasic was equally shaken and emotional with players from both sides consoling him.

The only replay they showed was the reverse, wide angle, which spares the gruesome images.

Newcastle 1-1, Bruno.

1 Like

Burnley 1-0. Weghorst.

2 Likes

Come on Burnley.

2 Likes

I expect it will get changed it’s BT the following week as well. If it was the week before with the Fury fight then no chance but I think they will change it.

Burnley awarded pen.

Cornet misses it!! Wow. Completely missed the net.

Fucking hell Burnley

“Miss me yet?”

1 Like

Hammers 1-1, fuck Burnley.

There is just such little dynamism in their side.

How did they manage 3 goals against the bitters? :wink:

1 Like

Leicester gave up a goal in the last minute of added time. Newcastle 2-1 Leicester. What a cross, what a header.

Newcastle can fuck off

1 Like

Has the shittest penalty of the year just saved the bitters.

1 Like

It was one of the most shocking pen kicks I’ve ever seen. Made Kepa’s kick look like one of Millie’s by comparison!

3 Likes