Premier League 2021/22 (Part 2)

Kulusevski lucky to only get yellow.

Spurs are so rubbish. They’re like a poor mans ManU… whining and moaning at the every opportunity and spending more time complaining than trying to play.

5 Likes

Spurs moaning about time wasting but they’ve done bugger all so far.

If they don’t want Brighton to time waste they shouldn’t kick them to the ground.

3 Likes

Spurs have been terrible so far.

2 Likes

The HYPE around Spurs fucking hell. They’re still shit. Spent the first half trying to get a Brighton player sent off.

6 Likes

Brighton steal it, embarrassing
from the spurs today and deserved for Brighton.

4 Likes

They have been the better side.

2 Likes

To be fair they’ve deserved it.

Hopefully they turn up again on Wednesday.

Man Utd will probably ride through and do this still

2 Likes

Laying the ball around lazily like they’re Liverpool. Fuck off pretenders

1 Like

Spurs doing a spursy surprise surprise.

2 Likes

Brighton have been terrific. Vintage Spurs.

3 Likes

Apropos of nothing but Conte has beautiful eyes

Even the commentator used the term Spursey :rofl:

4 Likes

I was well impressed with brightons tactics in fact Dunk sold the dummy in the after match interview he said that they simply were told to shut the supply lines to Kane and Son hey presto

2 Likes

I’ve got a gut feeling theyre going to drop points against Wolves or West Ham, meaning a win in what will now be our game in hand against Southampton after the cup final will take us top going into the final day

2 Likes

West Ham I think will start focusing on the EL and will rest players in the league. City could drop points to anyone really, their lack of strikers and now injury concerns will start to take its toll. Fuck ‘em.

2 Likes

At least he wasnt at the food bank. It’s progress of a sort.

3 Likes

No wonder Klopp is impressed with Potter It would not surprise me if shitty drop points earlier than that against Brighton on Wednesday?

1 Like

While they have 4 days between CL and League games JĂźrgen once again has to worry about a Saturday early kick off against Newcastle again. :rage:

Does anyone know why the Spurs match is at 19:45h (British time) on a Saturday?

3 Likes

Liverpool request Newcastle fixture to be moved following Klopp complaint - The Athletic

Jurgen still trying to get the game against Newcastle put back to a sensible hour

2 Likes