Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

Wait till we let Leicester beat us.

It’s like a preseason match. Leicester offered nothing

Wrong end Kelechi.

Probably sack Rodgers just before the game like they did with Raneri.

I was surprised to learn he wasnt that young, but he has been the only leicester player Ive seen over the past couple of years who looked like he could fit here. He was immense against us last season.

Almost a great goal by Iheanacho in his own net.

1 Like

Leicester the foxes? More like the teddy bears.

Soft as fuck.

1 Like

They should introduce that as a regular feature in matches like when parade new signings at the game.

Hahahahahahah

Oh dear JJ

Crazy times, United just about winning 3 in a row.

No problem?

Ferdinand puts me off any kind of coverage by BT Sport. Why did they have to hitch their wagon to that dickhead. Even Keane would have been fine (definitely not Neville though).

2 Likes

That has a rub and tug in the back

I’ve noticed the Man Utd players seem to wank themselves silly when they defend something half decently is this a new thing Ten Haags brought in? I’m waiting for them to concede another just to do a Nelson HAHA because frankly it’s annoying.

2 Likes

ManU will be happy enough with the points, but that was an insipid match. Against a big name in your own ground, that was a remarkably toothless performance. One of these matches like that will be a Stoke 6-0 sort of result, I have to think that dressing room is tuning Rodgers out. Leicester are in real trouble.

2 Likes

Yeah I was like what happened with Dalot, just slid in and luckily the ball bounced off Barnes to get a goal kick. And they celebrated like they’d scored the World Cup winning goal :rofl:

3 Likes

Everton v Wolves v Leicester.

Who’s gonna be last to pick up the first win.

Rodgers! :wink: Great defensive coach who has top characters.

You misspelled “Outstandin’”

1 Like