Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

I wonder what Bodgers teaches about defending during training sessions.

How not to defend :grinning:

How mad before this game Rodgers was 6/4 to get sacked next.

As much as Leicester are shit, Brighton look a decent team this season. They pass the ball really well

5 Likes

They’ve been very good ever since Potter came in tbf, now they’re seeing the rewards their efforts merit.

1 Like

Ward makes Mignolet look confident. If you sack The Brendan, who’s in? Dyche? Pulis?

Poch?

Maybe Bielsa?

Sold their best midfielder and replaced with a kid who the big boys are all after and continue to play the same standard of football.

1 Like

Yes, but just checked their matches played and it should be noted that many would be envious of their schedule.
But we would maybe not have taken as many points against those team (we already played Fulham like they did), so indeed they deserve it (just like we deserve our lack of points). But even so, they have had a friendly schedule.

But I agree, they are a good team. Upper midtable. Maybe they can even get Europa or Conference League for next season. perhaps.

Haha. From PSG to Leicester City with no money to spend. Don’t think so.

1 Like

He could do, Carlo went from PSG Madrid to…yeah.

Do Leicester have the cash to sack Bwenda.

It’s either that or can they afford to get relegated…

Good questions. Probably hoping he’ll quit in a huff. Not likely.

Scott Parker is free !

No chance he’s got no shame that one. :grinning:

1 Like

Kolo better not stand too close to the curb when the bus is coming by.

That one really raised some eyebrows :wink:

I don’t think Rodgers is an awful manager and I don’t think this travesty at Leicester is just his fault. I think it is more complex. I think Rodgers is a fairly decent manager, but not amongs the best (dislike his personality though). But managers always takes the fall.

5 Likes

He’s woeful.