Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

Ndidi :man_facepalming:. This guy used to be pretty good.

It’s fine margins for these smaller clubs. They can look good one season, but if they miss it in the transfer window or get some key injuries, they don’t have the depth and can find themselves in the Championship pronto. Might be Leicester’s fate.

1 Like

Rodgers has a major problem coaching defending.

Brighton has really bullied Leicester all over the pitch. And they’ve played well. Deserving of their table spot thus far.

2 Likes

Wow

2 Likes

Another brilliant goal.

2 Likes

Salt, meet Wound.

1 Like

Knew that was going in as soon as he hit it, beautiful.

Brighton are so good in midfield.

1 Like

Brighton don’t score many but managed 5 against rodgers team. :grinning:

1 Like

I am hoping for an Arsenal win. This is not our year, so I am hoping (will of course be disappointed) that it’s Arsenal’s year. It would be really nice if someone other than City could win the title and I am pretty sure it won’t be us. So lesser evils.

1 Like

Rodgers has been found out again. He’s like Mourinho in how long he can last at a club, except his 2 1/2 good years aren’t very good.

1 Like

A draw please and sendings off from both sides, a manager punch up , pitch invasion players arrested from both sides for assault and points deducted from both. That’s all I ask. :grinning:

3 Likes

He might have a bigger problem, defending his coaching.

3 Likes

Seems like Caicedo might not be the only Brighton midfielder that we, and others, will be interested in. Hello Alexis Mac Allister. Had an excellent game and he can certainly hit a ball.

1 Like

He didnt rip his shirt off and reveal a liverpool kit underneath. He’s not truly committed. Fuck him and his twitter games. The tease.

2 Likes

Agree, shame that goal was ruled offside. I do like watching Brighton.

2 Likes

Bruno would fucking argue black was white given the chance.

Such a scumbag whiney prick

3 Likes

Oohh, Saliba. You waster.

I wish we could be playing as well as MU.

Martinelliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

2 Likes