Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

Haha @Nobluff

Of course VAR taking the headlines this weekend.

Probably is a foul tbh…just about.

Rashford scored a goal against us a few years back after a foul that was reviewed by VAR that stood.

3 Likes

Disallowed.

Argh fuckers.

I didnt know what result I wanted out of this game, but seeing his going to VAR makes me sad which i think tells me what my heart wants

2 Likes

United and the help of match officials :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Non contact sport. Weak on the ball.

In fairness it was a foul.

1 Like

Utd players surrounding the ref like days of old.

Jesus is exceptional.

Can’t stand the cunt sometimes but he’s a hell of a player.

Paul Tierney from greater Manchester :face_vomiting:

What’s the rule? The genuine rule. A goal directly after a foul is checked?

It was the hands in the back. Erikson was soft as hell, but it was a needlessly messy challenge by Oedengaard

Not going on this season where we have constantly been told that refs will be more lenient as an excuse for people getting chopped down thats no foul.

1 Like

I would be very disappointed if it stood against us.
It probably would.

Yes, it is unsatisfying for some as there is no hard and fast cut off for how far back they can go to check. The Hendo one against Fulham is probably right on the line of how far back they’d be willing to go back to look for something, but I think that was likely also influenced by how immaterial the foul was in possession being lost. This one is pretty obvious though. The foul directly caused the turn over (even if soft) and there were only about 3 touches between the foul and the goal

I guess technically a foul, but do we really want to go this route? it’s just opened a can of worms for the rest of the game.

But thats own team bias which is understandable. This as a total neutral going on the season so far it should have been no foul.

We will have to agree to disagree. :man: