Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

We’ll see. They appear to have removed the self-doubt that was bringing them down, but that’s likely only a couple of dodgy results away from resurfacing. Importantly though, even this is not the performances that Ten Hag was brought in to deliver. This looks no different than the Rashford led side that Ole got to second in 20-21. We know they can do this. The issue is there is a ceiling for teams that can only do that. They have yet to show me they have much more to their game than this.

Did the fridge get a clean sheet?

Invincibles no more.

1 Like

Oh no, football’s gone woke! Whatever is the world coming to, that men are now getting cancelled?

We’ll see how Arsenal responds to this. Couple of games with such results and they’ll lose their heads I feel, sustaining the performance and remaining on top isn’t that straight forward.

And the Mancs are shit; they can wank these fews wins all they want but the rest of the league looks a little weak + new players and signings giving that positivity at the same time which is working in their favour. Few bad results and media and ex mancs asking questions would change all that.

1 Like

Arsenal are playing away in Switzerland in midweek and then I’m expecting them to drop points again against Everton.

They are lucky to be not invisible anymore :rofl:

Interesting use of VAR this weekend

Leicester opening goal allowed, with Tielemans tackle on Marsch allowed

Arsenal goal disallowed for tackle by Odegaard on Bruno

Fulham goal against LFC allowed after tackle on Hendo…

West Ham goal disallowed for foul on Mendy

1 Like

Jesus me.

Well he isn’t playing next week.

2 Likes

It’s been a complete shitshow. And we’re only six games into the season. Materially ruining results

5 Likes

Arteta crying

In fairness he does have a reason given other calls

But its his mistakes that contributed to the result

1 Like

Important stage of the season starts now.

17 games (including international break) in 10 weeks for the Top 6 Teams before the players head to the World Cup.

Not a “normal” PL season this…
Could be kinda like the season LC won it. The World Cup break coupled with a stronger / more elevated top 6, will cost Citeh more points than last season.

We dropped 9 out of 18 and we are only 5 points behind them. Considering that we’ll beat them twice this season, no need to worry. I believe we’ll figure out ways to get this right, avoid predictability and introduce a set of surprise-filled tactics.

Just sit tight and wait for the master mind to get this right like he always does.

9 Likes

Steve Harvey Familyfeud GIF by ABC Network

6 Likes

Think I actually prefer Deeney to Jenas or Micah.

Danny Ward is not a PL level keeper

1 Like

The way things are going he will be in the Championship next season with Leicester.