Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

This feels like a Ole team. They are just looking to soak up some pressure then look for a quick break.

And look shaky at the back.

1 game. They beat us in pre-season didnt yoiu hear?

1 Like

Eriks at the wheel at the wheelā€¦Erikā€™s at the wheel.

Channing Tatum Dance GIF by TV4

2 Likes

Congratulations Thumbs Up GIF by Diet Cig

1 Like

Disagree.

You donā€™t know that until heā€™s worked at a top 4 club.

1 Like

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

1 Like

What a pleasure to watch Brighton. The whole buildup until the finish is something i would show anyone who doesnt understand why i love football

It is Oleā€™s team. Ragnick told them they were so bad they needed 10 new players. Despite all the talk from them about the players they were going to buy they are starting 9 of Oleā€™s players. Its a shambles.

1 Like

Brighton arenā€™t even throwing players forward. They send up a max of four players up top.

Excellent build up for the second goal.

Sacked in the morning!

Cue Cronaldo to Utdā€™s rescue in the second half. As ever.

Will be intersting to see if Erik can get a reaction. Not sure theyll pull this one off and turn it around.

With the aid of the ref giving a pen for a Bruno special, no doubt. Welback is causing problems.

Ref is giving Man Utd all the 50-50 decisions as well.

Gross is from Mannheim which is just an hours drive away from me. So it feels like I just put 2 past de fuckin Gea :slight_smile:

Maguire tried so hard there to give away a penalty by swiping at the ball with his hands when going down. He got very lucky

Utd miss Cavani, Matic & Mataā€¦ :rofl:

Nice to see Danny Ward finally get a chance to establish himself. Always thought he was a top prospect, but the Leicester move was a step backwards.

Klopp shouldā€™ve let him gone on loan that season after helping the team get promoted, rahter than 2nd/3rd choice here.

Canā€™t believe what Brighton are doing to the Bangkok Centenary Champions.

2 Likes

Ron uses Botox for that.

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to hear Roy Keaneā€™s analysis of that half.

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

The butcher butchered.