Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

New day same old shit. They have addressed exactly 0 of their issues. There was nothing about that game that would allow you to identify this was not Ole or Ralf in charge.

1 Like

Ten Hag has displayed weakness by allowing Ronaldo anywhere near the club, after the way he’s behaved this summer.

1 Like

He absolutely was. Even older and more established players though have seen their career unravel by making the wrong move, or by stopping doing the things that made them succesful in the first place.

2 Likes

I admit I watched the game hoping to see what I saw. Thank you Brighton.

2 Likes

Only one I can remember last season was the one given on VAR for us on Jota and Hodgson had a right moan but no one on BT was buying it

1 Like

Isn’t he and the whole manure team still basking in being Champions of the great Bangkok whatever Cup?

3 Likes

NIce start with Mau Utd losing despite the ref showing pity on them in refusing to give Brighton a pen.

Now on to $hitty. West Ham are one of the few teams in the league who play well against them. MOyes has selected a settled team. Think Bowen will have some fun today.

The trouble with $hitty is that they wrap up most games in the 20th minute with their second goal. West Ham have the players to hurt then thiough.

i think Pep played Cancelo conservatively against Salah in the Community Shield, and he’ll do the same against Bowen as well, with Grealish doubling up at times.

Need a strong ref to clamp down on Rodri’s Fernandinho impressions.

2 Likes

Is there something in ManC’s kit contract that deems their changed strip must be butt ugly?

2 Likes

Only 5 senior outfield players on City’s bench and to my reading they only have Laporte unavailable. There is really not much margin for error in this squad

1 Like

Dive by Poster Boy?

Why is this man even commentating

1 Like

Anyway…its 20 mins in…how many touches has Dolph had…not many…

And its the same as the officials…well the fourth official in between the zones…

I hope he doesn’t score in this game. Want him to blank for at least 3 or 4 games so the circus grows and $hitty players play the wrong passes in trying to get him to score.

So Dolph’s done his job by injuring Fabianski…fgs.

Fabianski can’t continue. Gone off.

Only thing good so far is it’s goaless. Aprat from that, West Ham are just defending and then a hopeful ball lumped forward for Antonio to chase.

Anyone seen Perling Paaland?

Well fuck.

Geez

Why allmighty couldn’t you have just kept your big fucking mouth shut.

1 Like