Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

Soft pen for ugly.

1 Like

Gloat after the fucker (s) get nothing, ffs.

1 Like

Pen was stone cold unfortunately

Stupidity by the stand in keeper Alphose. Haarland was going away from goal and a t pace so would’ve struggled to get a shot off.

1 Like

A big bruiser like that and he gets a tap on the boot
and falls over like a bag of shit
Dolph the Diver
so in theory, if you touch his boot in the middle of the pitch he will fall down
I don’t think so
he went for the pen

There was no contact with the keeper at all. Blatant dive. Corrupt ref.

Only joking
. :wink:

1 Like

areola you stupid tit.

2 Likes

That was just case of idiotic keeping. You’ve come in as a number 2, and trying to force your way into the team. You get a chance to come on in the first game of the season.

A ball is played through going away from goal, so you should just be covering your angles/smother a shot and not give the striker a chance to go down.

Rinse, repeat.

Just pure shit.

What a play on words

The hammers are shit.

1 Like

Man City winning at the ground where they dropped points last season, where we tend to struggle, a day after we dropped points to Fulham, who I’m sure won’t take off any points from our rivals, exactly like Brentford and Brighton last season. Ee-yore. Ee-yore

1 Like

17% possession man come on
get into these.

Well at least West Ham still in it.

Last season, Moyes set them up to play and look to hurt Pep’s weaknesses.

Today, he has set them up as a keeper and nine defening, with Antonio the sole headless chicken up top trying to run on to every ball lumped forward.

Alphonse with a basic goalkeeping error. Haarland running at pace, so just smother the shot, and if Haarland does try a touch instead (which he did), then fair play to see if he can get a shot off at the end of it.

Don’t gift it to him by diving at his feet givng a chance to tumble.

Second half, Gollum had better take the handbarke off and give it a go.

My nickname for myself is Shakespeare :grin:

1 Like

I bet it is
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Craig Shakespeare? :thinking:

3 Likes

You guys misunderstand me, it’s because I like to shake the spear.

Video Games GIF by Far Cry 6

2 Likes

That’s the team bus