Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

Oh well, mid table and we already playing goal difference catch-up. Next game is a must win.

1 Like

Understoodā€¦:blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Well, that makes 1 of us.

& if not, Klopp out.

1 Like

Watching City

And the absolute cluelessness of David Moyes

Some of these British managers need to be ā€˜triedā€™ for ā€˜crimesā€™ against footballā€¦ :oops:

Iā€™ve seen basement La Liga and Serie A teams play with much greater tactical awareness.

City are good, donā€™t get me wrong, but far too many EPL teams make them look like world beatersā€¦

2 Likes

I hate pep. Whys he gotta bring Mahrez on on 88. Hes on my FPL team whilst Zinchenkoā€™s on my bench.

West Ham are worthless :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Zouma out cold.

Lesson learntā€¦donā€™t fuck with cats.

1 Like

Then again, last week it looked like City were in pre season mode and Liverpool ready to go.

I donā€™t think City are physically where they want to be, they tend to not be quite ready when the season starts, but use the first few games to get there. Last season Tottenham managed to take advantage of that, but today West Ham havenā€™t been close at all.

2 Likes

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
6h
Leipzig are set to sign Timo Werner from Chelsea, here we go! Been told it will be a permanent deal and NOT loan. Werner will leave Chelsea. #CFC First call
@Plettigoal
today, now final details being discussed - itā€™s done, personal terms are agreed since 1 month.

Some reports of a breakdown in relationship between Werner and TT

1 Like

Just seemed odd yesterday. Still could of won it while being so underwhelming. I did think squeezing pre season would be an issue.

Then again Westham really offered nothing. Hopefully Howe does in a fortnight, canā€™t see Parker going against the grain next week.

1 Like

Weā€™re never going to hear the end of this, Haaland scoring twice. Iā€™m not listening to Talksport in the morning.

2 Likes

Question marks should be raised that you listen to Talksport at all with shit bags like Oā€™hara and Crabby Bonlawhore on there.

3 Likes

Yes, youā€™re probably right.

1 Like

Last season, Gollum played proactively against them, and did more than well.

In this game, Moyes got afraid of his re-jigged CB partnership so decided to park the bus and play hoofball to Antonio. He should have followed his game plan from last season, where he caused $hitty a lot of problems.

1 Like

3 Likes

I tried, but in the end thought about a Biggest Cunts XI. Iā€™m confident I nailed it

3 Likes

Not biased I swear.

Ferdinand instead of hyypia?

Kante instead of biscan?

I said NOT BIASED Tinho.

But if you were being just a wee bit then yes Hyypia for Rio & Biscan for Kante.