Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

We’ll keep the speculation off here I think as to the player’s identity, however it’ll likely become quite clear in the coming days when said player isn’t taking part in their club’s preseason.

But just going off what’s been said above, there are literally only two players it could be and one of them apparently trained as normal today.

Tbf, don’t have to play in North London to live in North London. Could play for one of the other London clubs that isn’t Spurs.

1 Like

Imho having lived and had to commute through London, I would find it odd that a player at a West, East or South London club would live in the North, especially Barnet.

But, of course, it is possible.

Looks like Liverpool will have an 9 day gap at the start of the PL season. Fulham away is Saturday 6th August & the next game is set to be Monday 15th August at home to Crystal Palace.

1 Like

Incidentally, a reporter who had appeared to rule out one of the possible players being speculated on has since backtracked. Said player was supposed to have travelled to Germany with their squad, but it couldn’t be confirmed if they actually had.

1 Like

Are we not allowed to mention his name?

Generally not until he’s been charged.

Probably not advisable. The soccer cannons only have two 29yo in their squad though.

They have a few more, but not who were also going to play in the WC…

Where did you see that?

Liverpool fans on social media

3…

They have 3, but only 2 who play for teams that have made the WC.

Incidently the other team from that area have 4 players that match the description, although 1 is pretty easy to rule out as he too big a player to have kept this quiet,

1 Like

Ah right, nothing official has come out, wouldn’t surprise me like, likelihood is our Man Utd game would be Sunday so it’s going be Friday- Monday - Sunday

Not naming any names but do Spurs not have a few forwards who are 29?

2, although 1 of them you can rule out as being a NT captain and one of the biggest names in PL, there is very little chance his name would be kept secret.

The other one though, could cause them massive problems if they lose for the season

You’ve got the wrong 2 there.

A defender also matches the characteristics.

1 Like

Arsenal are set to play 1. FC Nurnberg on Friday.

1 Like