Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

The LFC website is so crap especially, but not exclusively, the ticket section. We must be raising Salah’s £350k per week by paying the IT guys £35.

Not sure where the right place was for this rant.

On the owners page, perhaps?

“Where’s the IT money, John?”

3 Likes

Although, if anyone wants to know literally a 2min search on Twitter.

2 Likes

ManU, Everton (mentioning them because it’s the Derby), Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs all away

and City at Anfield

before the players leave for the World Cup.

Great news because our squad will still be pretty fresh until then and we might win most of the away games.

The fatigue which usually kicks in when the CL K.O. stage starts might come earlier this season because of the World Cup but then we will have the Anfield factor to help us win those games.

4 Likes

Thing is, I’d have flipped our form last season, thought we were sluggish to start.

4 Likes

Said partey was with the arsenal squad, now confirmed he’s still in London. Whether Partey is or is not the one being questioned this journo has had a poor slip up here.

Without naming names, with all that’s been said so far, I’m now 99.9% sure it is indeed the same player whose name has been doing the rounds on twitter.

1 Like

Liverpool fixtures~~ August:

Fulham vs Liverpool - 12:30 - Saturday 6 - BT Sport
Liverpool vs Crystal Palace - 20:00 - Monday 15 - Sky
Man United vs Liverpool - 20:00 - Monday 22 - Sky
Liverpool vs Bournemouth - 15:00 - Saturday 27 - No TV
Liverpool vs Newcastle - 20:00 - Wednesday 31 - BT.

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/QPTtPaJiRjM

1 Like

What’s your opinion about Nottingham Forest? They have already signed 12 players and although three of them are GK, it’s not easy to integrate so many players. Are they going to do a Fulham?

1 Like

Any club paying Jesse Lingard that level of money ought to be relegated. And again just to be sure. Just for the sake of humanity.

I get the running joke about Lingards age but he is a good player with a solid fitness record. His fault is that he stayed at United with all the shit managers for too long. Career ‘wasted’ - could say the same about Rashford and Martial.

In comparison to Lingard I have the feeling Ox will struggle to find a decent PL club next year when he is a free agent - let alone someone who will give him a last big contract.

1 Like

Even this isn’t his fault. He was willing to move away but the club blocked a permanent move last year.

2 Likes

Lingaard had a decent spell at the Hammers and was keen to leave last summer. I think if he shows up like that he will be good for them.

3 Likes

Not judging and overhyping the preseason games but because of the squad we have I have such a good feeling for season.

Our Front5 have the potential to outscore any Front5 of the PL era.

4 Likes

We’ve progressed nicely. Game on game.

6 Likes

Arsenal: Kroenke Sports & Entertainment/Stan Kroenke (US)

Aston Villa: Nassef Onsi Sawiris (Egypt) and Wesley Robert Edens (US)

Bournemouth: Maxim Victorovich Demin (Russia) and Peak 6 Investments (25%, US)

Brentford: Matthew Benham

Brighton: Tony Bloom (75%, UK)

Chelsea: Todd Boehly (US), Clearlake Capital (US), Mark Walter (US), and Johann Georg Wyss (Switzerland)

Crystal Palace: Steve Parish (UK), Josh Harris (US), David S. Blitzer (US), and John Textor (US)

Everton: Farhad Moshiri (UK)

Fulham: Shahid Rafiq Khan (US)

Leeds: Andrea Radrizzani/Aser Ventures (56%, Italy) and San Francisco 49ers (44%, US)

Leicester: Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha/King Power (Thailand)

Liverpool: Fenway Sports Group (US)

Man City: City Football Group Limited (Abu Dhabi United Group/UAE 78%, Silver Lake/US 10%, and China Media Capital & CITIC Group/China 12%)

Man Utd: Manchester United Plc/Glazer family (US)

Newcastle: Public Investment Fund (80%, Saudi Arabia), RB Sports & Media/David and Simon Reuben (10%, UK), and Amanda Staveley/PCP Capital Partners (10%, UK)

Nottingham: Evangelos Marinakis (Greece)

Southampton: Sport Republic (80%)/Rasmus Ankersen & Henrik Kraft (Denmark) and Dragan Solak (Serbia)

Tottenham: ENIC International Limited (85.5%, UK). Daniel Levy and his family own 29.4% of the share capital of ENIC International Limited, while Joseph Lewis owns 70.6%.

West Ham: David Sullivan (39%, UK), Daniel Křetínský (27%, Czech), David Gold (25%, UK), and Albert “Tripp” Smith (8%, US)

Wolves: Fosun International (China)

3 Likes

Stopped reading after seeing the name of the Leicester owner.

If it makes you feel better, he goes by “Top”.

Also:

Thats Racist GIF

1 Like