Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

Are they just going to keep playing until Villa score another OG?

1 Like

Where did this 8’ extra time comes from?

Finally FT.

2 Likes

Bitters lose first 2 games for the first time in 13 seasons :clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

5 extra…and the they all dropped like flies…

1 Like

At least they’re still only 1 point behind LFC. :wink:

3 Likes

5 mins originally for all the subs and drinks break then there were few Villa players down in stoppage time.

2 Likes

They only stayed up last season due to the 10 points Rafa got in his first 4/5 games.

5 Likes

A good start to the weekend football.

2 Likes

Frank struggling to dress like Pep, no hope of coaching like him.

5 mintues was added - which seeing as they had 3 goals, and the number of subs seems about normal, but then with the number of players going down with cramp towards the end it could have potentially been longer

2 Likes

Surprisingly, or maybe not, the game got better in terms of entertainment as time went on in the summer heat. Having access to more than three subs certainly helped the game, but I think Lampard is probably regretting not giving Onana his debut from the start, or at least not bringing him on instead of the largely useless Davies.

1 Like

Fair enough but all they did was prolong the agony for Everton and for us

Fat Frank’s own fault. They did nothing till the last quarter of the game. Then they started to show some positivity, and ended up with the goal. Fwank should have played more attacking from the start.

1 Like

Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

2 Likes

Both clubs benefited from Jurgens 5 subs victory.

1 Like

I see we are in good spirits after the Everton game :smiley:

Looking forward to today’s other games as well. Arsenal vs Leicester seems a good game on paper, but since I am Haaland-curious I may watch Sheik Mansour’s team (ugh, I still feel grief that Haaland ended up there, but I guess he was always going there alas).

Then later, we may get to see Brentford sticking the fork into the red Manchester team. A nice footie day this.

1 Like

Come on Bournemouth, you got this.

1 Like

Why would I bother watching the Bournemouth game?

1 Like

That would be awesome !

1 Like