Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

Shitload of empty seats as usual

Good to see you back.

3 Likes

City could break records today, the arse will be too strong for Leicester.

1 Like

Maybe Arse vs Lei would be a more evenly matched game to watch. I’m not really in the mood to hear the commentators fighting about who has dibs on jacking off Haaland.

1 Like

I don’t ever watch City unless it’s against us, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Utd…etc watching teams rollover 4…5-0 is time I’d never get back.

Arsenal Leicester is the pick or if you want a 50/50 game then Soton Leeds

2 Likes

Any good streams for Arsenal game? It’s for the wife

3 Likes

Unfortunately there is extreme pressure on Bournemouth, as they have yet to almost touch the ball after 7 min played. They are hanging in the ropes, it is that bad.

Cherries are pretty shit :laughing:

This looks dreadfully difficult despite being 0-0, as City are playing incredibly well unfortunately. But I got really good wibes concerning Manchester United. I think Brentford may beat them.
So silver linings even if this result will be bad for us (because it looks like it will be).

Game over, time to hit the golf course.

17 minutes in and Haaland hadn’t touched the ball, city 1-0 he has now.

It can take a while but there come a time that plastic shithouse comes down

1 Like

Leicester have been very very patient with Rodgers…wonder when they’ll pull the plug.

$hitty have been all over Bournemouth. Thunderbird Foden should have squared it earlier to Haarland for a tap in. Also KDB whipped a ball from the right, and there were 5 $hitty players in the box all just inches away.

Bournemouth can’t get out of their own half. Gonna be six or seven to $hitty, unless a miracle happens.

1 Like

Bournemouth actually had a half decent shot at goal. A bit out of the blue though and save wasn’t hard…

Arsenal 1 up.

Did he fall or was he pushed?? Or was it an easy shot.

Fantastic goal by Jesus.

2 Likes

BTW, Stacy got a card for a challenge on Mahrez in the first few minutes. Had that been on our Luis Diaz, we probably wouldn’t even have a got a free kick, and the commentators would be saying that the ref is doing well to let the game flow.