Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

He touched the ball before Gundogan scored.

2-0

1 Like

Game over :neutral_face:

Brilliant goal by KDB.

I hate that City has so many brilliant players in their squad. May catastrophe hit them somehow economically.

2 Likes

Just before that (excellent) second goal by KDB, Bournemouth actually had a good break situation. And…….the Fernandinho special came out, $hitty player pulls the shirt to foul him. A yellow all day, but…

…as another Bournemouth player picked up the ball, ref played on so no yellow card. About a few seconds later, KDB finishes the game.

1 Like

May the fleas of a1000 camels infest their armpits.

3 Likes

And the Arsenal fans go wild!

Well, maybe not. Seem to be more interested in taking pictures than celebrating their second goal.

Jesus scores another.

1 Like

I look at their bench and wonder why this doesn’t happen to them more often, especially in the middle of the most demanding parts of the season. Lucky bastards. Manchester really has to be the luckiest city in the world in terms of football.

1 Like

He could be Arsenal’s saviour this season

1 Like

Fantastic assist from Vardy.

What an upgrade from Lacazette, think he’ll get them top 4. And he almost completes his hat-trick as I type that.

1 Like

Is he still playing

They are… Owned by a dictator with bottomless money bag. Trained by a charismatic intelligent coach, can pick players from the top shelf. For them, Haaland for example is just another weapon they can use and thread through in the middle, while in other clubs he would be the main man. City has gems all over including on the bench and it fucking stinks.

At least the red part in that city are struggling. I think Brentford can be an interesting upset tonight.

Arsenal going to score 4-5 if they keep this up.

1 Like

I’ve grown to have irrational dislike of Leicester, probably because not beating them when we should have ultimately cost us two titles in 2018/19 and last season, so I hope Arsenal batter them today.

I’ve always been impressed with Jesus, these goals are nothing new, but he’ll have to keep this up for the whole season if the world is to see him as a top class striker.

1 Like

Were there really no CL clubs in for Jesus?

Vardy filming for the Oscars.

1 Like

Not great decision-making from Ramsdale regardless.