Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

Sacked in the morning. :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Looks like I should have been watching the Bees piss on Man U instead of listening to 50 year old David Bowie tracks.
Time to remedy that. I think thisā€™ll be too good to miss.

1 Like

Agree, they have shocked them and play really good, being very agressive

1 Like

Ten wobbling his head. Iā€™m torn, watch the game or watch goldbridge meltdown.

1 Like

That goal is the sort you see in Sunday league from a bunch of guys who never train together but saw a MotD highlight the week before about the benefits of playing from the back. Just embarrassingly amateurish. Yes, praise to Brentford for punishing it, but Utd are trying to do something they simply dont have the players to do.

1 Like

I didnā€™t know this had started as I didnā€™t have my alerts on :grimacing:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s definitely not ā€œGetting shagged in the morningā€, is it?

1 Like

I bet all the Ajax players are watching this rubbing their hands together at the prospect of receiving a call tomorrow offering to quadruple their wages

3 Likes

Ten Hag thinks this is the Dutch league where no one steps up to Ajax. Canā€™t do this type of football with players like Maguire and De Gea.

Itā€™s not going convince Frankie De Jong.

2 Likes

Soooā€¦ Eight Hag it is. He is burning his lives faster than me in Super Marioā€¦

4 Likes

I really donā€™ t think it is the fault of the manager really. Itā€™s a poisoned chalice.

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA

Iā€™ve got it on in the background whilst chilling with the kids before bed.

The wanking will have to wait.

3 Likes

Barca might be desperate enough to double his deferred wages.

I think the kick off thing is poor. Why does the centre half have to give it to a keeper who is poor passing to a holding mid who seems to be nervy

1 Like

To be honest, watching it in replay, it was a very ball ball to Eriksen who was under pressure. They make it difficult for themselves.

1 Like

Fair point.

1 Like

Used to think theyā€™d eventually spend their way out of trouble but I guess not. This United is here to stay.

Utd fouling for days