Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

Precisely. If you’re going to try to play from here, at least have De Gea kick it off to the better footballer. Erikson should never have received that pass, but what else is someone as bad with the ball at his feet as De Gea going to do?

1 Like

The club needs to start to get real a bit, I assume they thought we were a joke when Klopp celebrated equalisers against WBA but it’s that kind of attitude that needs to be built. Pretending you can con the market and the fan base year after year.

There in a worse position than us because Klopp knew the limitations but also the qualities of the players. Demands made with sales. It needs a rebuild , this a bit of a shame in a way because they might turn next week into their cup final like Everton. Them smug going into next week might have made it it easier.

2 Likes

Dunno Shades, if you ask me right now…I’d have them to go down.

3-0

2 Likes

Loooooooooooooool 3-0

3 Likes

Agree 100 percent (to make the body clear :smiley: )

1 Like

And it’s 3-0. Ha ha haha

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: :sunglasses: :love_you_gesture:

This is quite fun !

United poor losing their cool. Donkeys kicking opposition not even attempting to play the ball.

This is brilliant! 3-0

Watching the game but listening to Goldbridge, destroying my love of the comedy channel as this is so much better

Carrick might be there in an acting capacity by next week

1 Like

Didn’t realise Martinez was 5ft9 hahahahahah

2 Likes

United needs a reset. Sign Rio as a manager and give him 5 years.

Utd are a bunch of midgets.

2 Likes

The memes about that the past weeks been brutal. Hilarious of course. But hilariously brutal.

1 Like

Holy Fuck … taxi for ten Hag.

Lol, made the decision to watch Goldberg and got to witness the meltdown for the 3rd goal.

Playing a 5ft midget at CB - absolute genius from ETH

1 Like

Wtf, I didn’t think they’d get worse from last season.

5 Likes

Cut to Ronaldo loving life.

1 Like