Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

Stop it United ffs. I’m chocking on my sandwich. At this pace I’ll suffocate in the next 10 mins…

We want 10.

1 Like

HOLY FECKING SHITBALLS!!!

This is almost as entertaining as the OT match last year.

3 Likes

Indeed, that counter was perfect. The rest has been bad United coping with Brentford pressure and avoidable goals, but this one is not. I take my hat off for that counter, assist and goal.

2 Likes

I need some advice…

At what stage do I slap myself for feeling sorry for them?

1 Like

Why does commentary keep saying ETH hasn’t had time? That’s all we heard in preseason was how much of a proper camp ETH had.

1 Like

Will Erik last the year??

That weaving-run-turned-clearance-turned-ball-to-Toney was amazing, let alone the rest.

1 Like

I also feel an urge to not want to banter Utd all over social media…is that wrong?

Actually it surprises me that Shaw still has a career.

Send me your address.

I’ll drop by and do it for ya.

There is no way that United would lose with CR7 on! Hahahaha!

Yes, they never took pity on us, we must be ruthless.

1 Like

I think this is where their arrogance is hurting them. Playing pragmatically is beneath them. They want to skip the stages of developing into a good team and just become one without the building and the hard work

2 Likes

It’s like laughing in derision at Carrick Fan. Just doesn’t feel good.

Don’t forget the 90s-00s, I feel no sympathy. :rofl:

5 Likes

I am going to watch Goldbridge tonight. I wonder if his brain will explode.

3 Likes

I can’t remember who it was who put a bet on this, but I hope it was a good amount!

2 Likes

Dead last in the league and they play us next. Is this a good thing for us?

Remember when 30 million was going to be cheap for Shaw because he was going to be the LB for the next 10 years? Well, he’s at 8, so I guess they’re almost there on that, but I don’t think it’s what they had in mind.

2 Likes