Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

He is actually close to tears.

1 Like

Scenes outside the ground

incoming the lion king GIF

Hey, could someone quickly check United’s position in the table? :wink:

Credit to G. Neville but he’s being really evenhanded here with his praise of Brentford and honest criticism of Man U. He’s got to be tearing himself apart inside.

We want 5, we want 5 … or more.

2 Likes

He’s held off he challenge of multiple pretenders to his throne.

It is truly rotten, from top to bottom of that club. Mistake after mistake after mistake.

They have such a long way to go to get back to any sort of relevance as a football team.

1 Like

I think he is a sly bastard who exaggerates and sometimes lies/babble half truths/talk categorically about stuff he can’t know; to get his audience riled up. And I know he makes a fat living out of it. So I have no empathy for his salty tears.

1 Like

This is the Utd official twitter background image.

1 Like

I started to lose my erection so I went to red cafe……I’m hard again.

1 Like

I blame the kit. There’s no way they can see each other, Mark Goldbridge.

Thing Is I’d understand the leverage issues with the Glazers but they’ve spent like a drunken sailor to get to this level.

3 Likes

Thankfully they’ll just keep throwing money around with no long-term plan.

1 Like

Ah yes, the might of Daley Blind, Dalot, and Alex Telles. :crown:

And to think that Rob Green, and others, had United finishing second this season.

Second from bottom, maybe. Although that might be a tad optimistic.

2 Likes

Anyone else think United is skint atm? How much have they spent this season? Don’t seem to be able to get in a defensive midfielder. All those years of silly money coming back to bite them? Also will have to get rid of Sancho out of my FPL. Can’t believe I thought he turned a corner

2 Likes

year?

I’m wondering if he will last the mopnth?

Are redcafe servers down yet? @SBYM

2 Likes

Lisandro Martinez butchered their defense alright.

4 Likes

United and Everton in relegation battle this season confirmed. :heart_eyes:

Amazingly, this is the result of their long term plan. Over the past 12 months they instituted an entirely new behind the scenes structure and that has proceeded to totally fail and undermine their new manager. They’ve left him with essentially the same side as last year with none of the known holes plugged and still having to find a way to make use of their massively expensive forward he doesnt want.

3 Likes