Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

I bet you rabbits mom has significantly increased his wage demands.

I love the autocorrect!

1 Like

It didn’t :grinning:

1 Like

I am going to make a boring bet on the final result. Here is what I would like 7-0

Here is what I think will be a probable result after a doomed United fight back after the pause. 5-2

But really, it’s mostly wild guessing :smiley:

I mean with every game, Ragnik’s reputation creeps back up and his assessment of needing open heart surgery is harder and harder to argue against

2 Likes

I reckon they will win the second half, mainly because Brentford will defend it and Man Utd are bound to get something spawny.

A bit like United’s “defending”.

1 Like

Bet Cristiano will leave the stadium at HT

6 Likes

They were misled by the prestige of Bangkok Century Cup.

I’ve only just noticed he was playing, I know I missed 25 minutes but that’s pretty woeful.

2 Likes

What do they expect with McGuire in defence.:grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Just like with Ole, they start the game with a plan and look terrible. they then just throw additional attackers at the game, lose all structure and get something out of the game. it earns them a result but sets them backwards in terms of longer term development. This is hopefully what we get in the second half. Something that gets their hopes back up in time for next week but without any sort of viable plan to follow.

1 Like

Shame, wanted 5 before HT.

I need to go out and cut the grass but I NEED to watch the half time assessment of this.

That’s next week.

5 Likes

Can someone offer Ronaldo a nice cold bottle of Coca-Cola. Poor lad looks distraught.

It’s a free for all.

1 Like

Exactly. :smirk:

1 Like

Pretty sure he’s going to need to nail a bottle of Ginjinha at half time to convince him to go back out for the second half

1 Like

Looks like he was drinking that all day by the looks of it