Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

OMG I just saw the first goal for the first time :joy:

2 Likes

The BBC are asking what on earth must Sir Alex Ferguson think.

I imagine the old soak thinks he’s glad he wrung one more league title out of the bag of rags he passed on to Moyes, after he sold out the club in an argument about horse spunk.

I’m looking forward to Gary Neville repeatedly saying ‘Manchester United Football Club’ in sombre tones on Monday night.

4 Likes

Love the celebration, basically everyone’s reaction after beating United these days.

1 Like

All week now we will be listening to how these twats are going to put it right next game.

1 Like
1 Like

There is nothing different from when they played us last season at Old Trafford in fact three of those goals could easily be us.

I dunno about starting Darwin on Monday but he has to a week monday.

Paddy Power are such shit stirrers. I honestly dont know how they dont get more pushback :joy:

The first goal looks deliberate to me. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Going out for 10 mins to get some food, if it’s not 8-0 by time I get back…Thomas out.

I said earlier that if it was a lower League people would say it was match fixing.

2 Likes

Why would anyone pay United to throw a game? Waste of money.

3 Likes

Hurry Up Football GIF by Manchester United

1 Like

A kick on the ass???

I think of all the mistakes I’ve made week after week when playing, I think honestly I never made as bad a mistake as that.

1 Like

Give it a few months and it’ll be whisky not water :slight_smile:

Goldbridges voice saying that Mctominay is coming on lol, and keeping Bruno and Maguire on

Why do Sky keep saying they’ve not been 4-0 down at half time in the PL.

They have against us.

Lisandro won’t play against us sadly now… :cry:

4 Likes

I was just at Redcafe, I can’t read as fast as they write.

Hilarious

7 Likes

Fun fact: United have had more than twice as many managers than trophies since Ferguson retired.

5 Likes