Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

What a weird free kick by Spurs in the third minute. Free kick on the right and Son and Kulusevski both standing on the same side of the ball like they’re holding hands. Can only be one of two things - a left footed kick by either one, or a short free kick.

Never had much time for the fan base of West Ham after the racism I heard after our game at Anfield a few years back. I also heard some after the Upton Park game.

I’m not going tar the whole crowd with that but these things leave a sour taste.

Chelsea with three at the back and two wingbacks, and they are trying to whip in crosses for the head of Stirling.

Is that double jeopardy rule still active?

I know goal line clearance is definitely red and penalty, not sure about this particular one.

Conte not trusting his new signings yet, a draw here would be good.

1 Like

You see I am an idiot. During the watchable game and cheering for Neco, Taiwo and ex LFC youth coach/manager Cooper I totally forgot that Hillsborough tragedy was a game with Forest. And I wasn’t aware of Cloughs sickening comments.

Close by Havertz, Nice move.

Chavs 1-0

Koulibali. Wow

1-0

1 Like

Spurs have been poor.

Sessegnon looked off.

1 Like

I don’t think these ‘water breaks’ should be allowed to turn into mini coaching sessions.

1 Like

No it wouldn’t. Are you on a wind up today or just too much fizzy pop?

1 Like

Agreed, maybe they should have the designated staff members run on with bottles for the players in the centre circle.

I think it’s a bit of a piss take at the moment.

Totally needed in this heat but then I think there needs to be consideration of moving games if this stuff happens, this time isn’t bad but 3pm yesterday was horrid.

And let’s face it, this period of football as well as May is going face more of this type of weather.

1 Like

Does it really matter if same for both sides :thinking:

It’s a bit like the 5 subs rule, some say it only helps the big clubs but I’m sure it helped Brighton yesterday. :grinning:

How can two team have so much wankers on the pitch …

3 Likes

Well, this is men’s football afterall.

1 Like

Big stop Mendy

The biggest wanker of them all is on his way …