Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

You could just as easily say Antoni was blocked this was notting horrible referee

rIce rIce baby…

Ya know, Man United could use a good keeper like this Henderson guy.

2 Likes

Terrible penalty. £100 million plus? I don’t think so.

It is an tosser wait until we get him

If you hit a penalty along the ground side kicking, then you need to do the John Aldridge shuffle to see which way the keeper is going.

They could use 25 new players.

3 Likes

No it is fine as it is :innocent:

2 Likes

Ah west ham losing, and Henderson showing MU what they missing.

Neco been very good today

2 Likes

That’s two crossbar goal liners, a pen saved and nice stop by Williams. WHU can’t catch a break.

1 Like

Good. Gollum should’ve played attacking like last season in the $hitty game, rather than all behind the ball, and hoof it to Antonio.

2 Likes

Chelsea XI - Mendy James Silva Koulibaly RLC Kante Jorginho Cucurella Mount Sterling Havertz

Spurs XI - Lloris Davies Dier Romero Emerson Hojbjerg Bentancur Sessegnon Son Kuluevski Kane

Should have been a straight red for the handball but the tosser did not have the balls

What a bunch of unsympathetic cunts are Forest, hope they go out asap

David Moyes - “I win football matches.”

That’s partially true David…except for when you don’t…and you don’t win more than you do win.

1 Like

“Where a player denies the opposing team a goal or an obvious goal-scoring opportunity by a handball offence the player is sent off wherever the offence occurs.”

Dean Henderson was right behind Scott McKenna’s deliberate hand ball, so a yellow and a pen is the right call.

I hated Forest in the those two years when they took our European cups away. Saw them live a few times in the mid 80s because I lived in Nottingham for four years. Then after Clough’s despicable views on our club in 1989, I never thought I would have reason to wish them well but time heals. They have as much right as any other promoted team to get the luck they need to turn a hard-working spirit into a decent season

6 Likes

Just because he was behind him means nothing this would have been a goal horrible refereeing

Next match Chelsea-Spurs, can’t stand either, a draw would be fine.

Another tosser as the referee, Anthony Taylor. :face_vomiting:

1 Like