Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

Forest started fast but already starting to look tired.

Drinks break hasn’t help the game/

1 Like

Neco almost scores.

A home referee at Forest

What a fluke goal by Awoniyi lol

2 Likes

United need a player like Lingaard.

He gave the Hammers goal. .

I like this Forest team. Trying to play nice football, no annoying cunts. Cooper seems like a really nice lad…

Forest have played well in the first half and are deservedly in front at the break. WH with a rightly VAR chalked off goal, as Antonio flattened the Froest defender (who couldn’t then close down Rice, who slipped in Benrahma).

Neco Williams has been lively as well, getting some shots in, and a few crosses. The other former player on our books, Taiwo Awoniyi, didn’t know much about the goal, as it fortuitously went in off him after the WH defender didn’t clear cleanly. But he has worked really hard both defensively, and making runs in behind (though many offsides).

Want WH to lose after Gollum threw in the towel against $hitty in the first game by trying to just defend.

1 Like

I wonder why Forest don’t currently have a shirt sponsor? I can see that shirt becoming a collector’s item.

1 Like

Looking for someone who will pay what they think they are worth.

Much like a player in the last year of contract looking for a Bosman, this could work for them or go against them (imagine if they lose 5 games in a row and are rock bottom).

I reckon they have a fall back option though if no one meet’s their demand in a month or so.

Neither Forest nor West Ham looks like a team that has just spent 100m.

No he did not this was a collision between players fucking home referee

He did give it.
VAR called to check it.

It was more than a collision. Antonio was in a huff from a ref decision against him a couple of minutes earlier, so he went all in 100%.

Yes, the actual contact was accidental, but he flattened the one defender who was the closest to Rice who was then completely free to give the assist.

Had Antonio not give a needless over the top additional push to the player, he may have got away with it.

Penalty

Definitely a penalty

The home referee jones needs the VAR🤮

They need to move that screen or remove the female supporter who’s abusing the referee.

1 Like

Rice pen saved. Crap pen.