Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

If we do, it’s our own fault, unless there have been more Monday games where we’ve been shafted by the officials. I don’t have the stats to hand.

2 Likes

It’s all part of the conspiracy to destroy Liverpool football club. The entire UK media, the FA, all the refs, the government, the city of Manchester and the Illuminati are in cahoots and are doing everything they can to nobble us. Their latest fiendish plan is to force us to play on Mondays, thus confusing the players’ internal clocks and causing a below par performance.

Tom Sawyer might had been on to something there. He don’t like Mondays.

1 Like

Wasn’t that Bob Geldof?

1 Like

Tom beat him to it by almost 130 years.

3 Likes

I can post a song on Mondays, but @Bekloppt might object :blush:

1 Like

Let’s face it Ifti, your music taste is questionable to say the least.

1 Like

With me being based in West Yorkshire i get the joy of hearing all the Jesse Marsch sound bites on local radio. All i can say is they sound doomed if hes kept on till end of season.

I wonder how Arsenal fans feel about missing out on Lisandro now. I know a few were excited by the prospect.
What position did he play for Ajax? Before he moved to Europe, I’d only heard of him as a holding midfielder (though I think he had played at left-back for Defensa a handful of times).
He’s looked capable whenever I’ve seen him, very nice on the ball, lovely passing, but he isn’t a natural centre back at all.
Strange decision when their midfield is so poor.

If craig johnston doesn’t like it… too bad mate you should be working on a new boot you lazy cnut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYH8DsU2WCk

1 Like

Does he get any royalties from the Boomtown Rats cover of the song?

1 Like

Intellectual Property Rights expire after 20 years if I remember correctly.
But perhaps the Netherworld have different takes on it. :smile:

Forest XI - Henderson Worrall Mckenna Niakhate Neco O’Brien Mangala Toffolo Lingard Johnson Awoniyi

WHU XI - Fabianski Coufal Zouma Cresswell Johnson Soucek Rice Fornals Benrahma Bowen Antonio

As Tom Sawyer is a fictional character, it’s doubtful whether he’d be able to claim royalties.

1 Like

Oh, that’s a good one. I thought he’d come up with some Boney M B-side or something.

Neco lol

One of the worst free kicks, you’ll ever see.

Harsh on Cresswell

Is that the ghost of Demis Roussos in the stands?

Awoniyi’s looking like a real threat particularly with Neco Williams’ crosses.

2 Likes