Premier League 2022/23 (Part 1)

Man I love a bit of Motd.

AND NO! I’m not just saying that because Utd lost.

1 Like

I have to confess I’m struggling to quite 100% believe you.

If you don’t believe me, I also watched in full last week.

Despite who he supports, I find Golbridges watch along commentary absolute comedy gold when United are getting twatted.
His reactions to the Brentford loss are hilarious.

5 Likes

Goldbridge seems like the kind of guy who’d sit and watch while his sister get shagged and do nothing.

“Yeah nice going there mate, same again tomorrow.?”

If that makes sense.

It’s definitely in his best interest for United to continue to be shit. More talking points and potential for comedy moments. Doubt anyone would be bothered about him as much if they were winning every week.

The clips at the final whistle today he looked like some one that had been sold a pup and looked way out of his depth.

Just watched his interview on MOTD. He looks shellshocked.

1 Like

That Mara looks a player, that pass from KWP’s goal was Thiago esque.

Er… what would you have him ‘do’ in that situation? I mean watching is weird enough surely?

1 Like

Ok it was a bad analogy right.

He’s the type of guy that would be burgled by some 14 year old kid and he’d stick his hands up and say “Just take what you want.”

And turns out the kid would be the son of his next door neighbours.

Man, Wolves desperately need a striker.

Channel 9 Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

Just watched a BT Sport promo for Wolves vs Spurs next week and every one in the Spurs promo is a massive bellend.

Well, they do have a cock on their badge.

2 Likes

Leeds haven’t changed much, have they? Surrendering a two-goal lead :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Wait we are playing Palace on Monday and then the following Monday against United.

WTF?

2 Likes

I don’t see any problem with it. A week between matches gives us plenty of time to recover and train.

Besides, the matches are going to be coming thick and fast once the Champions League starts next month.

3 Likes

But don’t you have the feeling that over the years we have a lower win percentage on mondays than we have at the weekend?

I don’t have the numbers and I don’t know what it is but some strange results happened on Monday’s.